10- Mothers Day

Emily opened her eyes when she felt something on her stomach. She looked up and saw tayla smiling happily whilst on top of her, Thomas beside her, and Daniel standing beside him with a tray of food in his hands.

"Happy Mothers Day Em," Daniel smiled.

"Happy Mothers Day mummy!" Thomas smiled jumping around.

"Thank you," she said.

She was unable to wipe the smile of her face.

"Mummy daddy and I made you your favorite for breakfast!" Thomas giggled.

"Blueberry pancakes..." Daniel started.

"And orange juice!" Thomas finished.

"Thank you," she smiled.

She grabbed the European pillow and sat it behind her then sat up properly leaning against it.

"Hey beautiful," she said picking up tayla off her legs and bringing her closer.

"Muma!" She smiled happily.

She set her down on the bed beside her and Daniel put the tray if food down on Emilys lap.

"Thank you," she said as he lent down and kissed her.

"Anything for you," he whispered.

She lifted her hand to his cheek and rested it there gently before kissing him again.

"You're my amazing husband," she smiled.

"You're an amazing mum."

She smiled and Daniel and Thomas sat down beside tayla as Emily at her pancakes. She'd finished and rested the tray on the floor when Daniel reached into his bedside draw.

"This is for you, from all of us for being such an amazing mummy," Daniel said handing her a box.

"You didn't have to do this," she said taking it from him and smiling.

"Yes we did."

She opened the lid of the gift and looked down at the golden locket.

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

She opened it and looked at the two photos. One of Tayla and Thomas, the other, the most recent sonogram of the baby.

"Thank you," she smiled reaching over to kiss Daniel, then Thomas, then Tayla.

"Let me out it on," Daniel said taking it from her hands as she twisted slightly so he could.

He did up the clasp and she leaned back against the bed head as Tayla grabbed it in her little hands.

"Is it pretty?" Emily asked her.

"Butiful!" She giggled.

"Look at my clever girl. More new words every day, you're growing up," she smiled running her hands through her blonde hair.

She smiled cutely and buried her head into Emilys chest.

"We are going out for lunch in an hour Em," Daniel said.

"Lunch already? What time is it?"

"It's nearly 10, we are meeting mum and dad at 11," he said.

She nodded and got up.

"Thank you for a beautiful breakfast everyone," she said putting Tayla on her hip.

"I love you mummy. Thank you for being the bestest mummy ever," he smiled.

"I love you to Thomas. And you Tayla," she smiled. "And you Daniel."

A/N: it's short, I just wanted to do one with Mother's Day as the focus.