6 - e p i p h a n y

Start from the beginning

Maybe that's why people think he's weird.

Hoseok groaned, bringing him out of his thoughts. The human shifted slightly, before his eyes opened a bit. The hybrid on top of him nuzzled his head against the chest under him, unconsciously scenting Hoseok while doing so.

Hoseok sat up slowly while holding Jimin. He then seen Yoongi staring at them with an unreadable expression before the hybrid turned back to the television.

He frowned, a bit confused at where Yoongi had come from before shrugging it off. "Hobi...." He glanced down at his chest to see Jimin waking up a bit, pouting. "Hobi said...cuddle wif' Minnie..." The little tightened his loose grip on Hoseok's waist.

The latter sighed and made his way to get up, holding the hybrid as said hybrid clinged to him. "We're still going to cuddle, Jiminie. I'm just going to move us to my room, mkay?" Jimin let out a whine, pressing his face into the redhead's neck. Yoongi rose his eye brows at this.

Hybrids did things differently than humans. For example, Jimin placing his face into Hoseok's neck seemed pretty normal to humans. However to hybrids, that type of affection is something hybrids use to signal to their mate to MARK them. Marking comes after or during mating. So that's why Yoongi was caught off guard at first.

But of course the action could also show nothing but platonic cuddling or even that the half wolf was nearing his heat.

Heat.

Yoongi made a mental note to ask Hoseok where'd he put his heat medicine.

The black haired male watched the two go upstairs before he leaned over and snatched the blankets they were using and covered himself up. Yoongi fell asleep easily, and it was probably because his body was tired from all of the events from today.

..........

In the morning, Yoongi was woken up by a shy but very cute looking Jimin.

The little had on a light blue sweater with little white space ships scattered across the fabric and above that were a pair of short cut navy blue overalls. Decorating his legs all the way to his knees were like blue stockings with navy blue stars on them. To top of his outfit, Jimin had on a black leather choker with a small bell on the end. Together with his messy hair and paint stained face and fingers, he looked absolutely adorable and he had to thank his wonderful caregiver for putting the look together.

"U-um....Hobi hyung said to w-wake you up for brweakfast." The little hybrid said sheepishly, not looking at Yoongi's sour expression.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He couldn't help it. Yoongi couldn't help but make fun of the weird outfit the little had on. Even if it was a cute outfit, it was just abnormal for a male to wear such a femine outfit.

Yoongi sat up on the couch and rubbed his face while watching Jimin rocking back and fourth on his heels before stopping.

"H-hobi said go eat." And with that, the hybrid ran upstairs, away from the sharp glares and judging stares of the older hybrid.

Yoongi huffed in annoyance. He hated this 'wake up at the ass crack of dawn' sleep schedule. He treasured his sleep dearly since it's the only place he can get away from the world, even if that means having two or three nightmares between naps. He always had nightmares, nothing new to him.

Sluggishly, he stood up from the warmth of the couch and headed to the kitchen on wobbly feet.

The ravenette plopped in a stool by the kitchen island. He tilted his head to see in front of Hoseok who was standing in front of the cabinets taking stuff out of it. He watched as the red head dug into a grocery bag and sighed when he couldn't find something he was looking for.