6 - e p i p h a n y

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Jiminie wanna cuddle with Hobi tonight so he was very good." The hybrid leaned into his touch as he continued to pet his head.

"Of course, sweetheart." Hoseok would admit that he was whipped for his little fur ball.

Jimin grinned brightly and moved to the cabinets to gather some plates before freezing. "Um....is Yoongi hyung eating too?"

Hoseok shrugged while pulling out something to drink from the fridge. "He's kind of distraught right now. We'll just save him some in case he decides to come down."

Jimin nodded and finished grabbing two SpongeBob plates from his 'little cabinet'. Which was a cabinet full of little space things he needed; like sippy cups, plates, and even bottles.

The two ended eating the pizza happily while watching Teen Beach Movie together. Hoseok laughed every time Jimin bursted into singing along with the characters in the movie. He even gasped and got mad when Lela fell for Brady instead of Tanner, and complained that "Lela and Tanner are meant to be!" Hoseok just watched his little with a loving smile.

His relationship with Jimin was more platonic than he would like it to be. There was a time where Hoseok had a crush on Jimin, back when Jimin first moved in. (Unlike Yoongi, Jimin wasn't adopted out of a hybrid sanctuary.) When he had first seen the cute and bubbly hybrid, Hoseok fell for him instantly. Jimin was Hoseok's first male crush, so Hoseok was questioning his sexuality and trying to understand his feelings.

Jimin had told him he was a little after three months of living with him. Hoseok however, already knew a bit about Caregiver and Little relationships since he was familiar with the BDSM community. He accepted the younger with open arms, cared for him, babied him and made him feel all types of love. That is until Jimin found Jungkook and Taeyhung and Hoseok was rejected when he confessed his feelings for the little.

Jimin put him down easily, saying that he had already found a potential love interest and that he only seen Hoseok as a friend/caregiver.

Hoseok was heart broken, but quickly got over his feelings when he figured out he loved Jimin more as a friend than a lover. They settled things without any awkwardness and Hoseok agreed to be Jimin's caregiver. Now they had a friendship that was unbreakable.

The movie came to an end with Jimin in tears because Mack and Brady had to go back home and leave Lela and Tanner. Honestly the plot of the movie was pretty dry but Jimin liked it anyway.

"What movie do you want to watch now, bud?" Hoseok asked as he cleaned up their trash from the snacks and pizza. He watched Jimin rubbed his eyes with a small pout, making grabby hands at him.

"Wanna cuddle wif' Hobi," he whined tiredly, crawling himself onto Hoseok's lap and resting his head on the older's chest.

Hoseok chuckled before grabbing the blanket resting on the couch and wrapping it around them, making himself comfortable.

Jimin felt content. He felt all his stress leave immediately. It felt good to be held every once and a while. To lean on someone's shoulder and feel comforted and loved, a feeling he never got as a hybrid child. So he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, the other male wrapping his arms around Jimin's lower back, and the two quietly fell to sleep.

............

Yoongi drew in a deep breath after washing his face with some cold water from the bathroom sink.

He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the mall. And the more he thought about it, the more he felt uneasy. Uneasy because he had embarrassed himself in front of a bunch of people. Uneasy because he felt like all he was being was a burden. Uneasy because....Hoseok hadn't signed the the paperwork needed to keep Yoongi.