Jacob Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Start from the beginning

"...Jacob? Are you listening to me?...are you alright?" Joseph asked, grabbing Jacob's attention again.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Jacob nodded, shrugging slightly.

Joseph frowned before looking behind him, spotting you and John. That's when Joseph realised what was going on with Jacob. Joseph opened his mouth to speak, most likely to give Jacob some brotherly advice, but the soldier just dismissed himself and pushed past him.

"Time to go soldier" Jacob ordered as he walked past you and towards the exit of the church. You said your goodbyes to John, Joseph and Faith before following your boss out of the church, climbing into his truck with him.

The drive back to the veteran centre was silent but you could feel the unusual tension coming from Jacob. When you got back to the centre you followed Jacob up to his office, noticing that he seemed much more tense and stressed than when you were going to the church. Once you got into his office, you shut the door behind you and watched as Jacob sat at his desk.

"Do you want to take the evening rounds or should I lead them?" you asked after clearing your throat, hoping to ease what ever this tension was.

"Since when do you talk to John?" Jacob asked, catching you off guard.

"I don't really talk to him, he introduced himself properly about two weeks ago when we were at the church" you explained, still standing by the door.

"I don't like my soldiers being distracted" he huffed, leaning back in his chair.

"I promise you that John isn't a distraction at all. I was just being polite to your brother" you shook her head, a little worried that Jacob was going to demote you. At this point you weren't worried about rejoining the soldier, but you would miss your time with Jacob. You would never let anyone know but you had developed feelings for Jacob Seed. You thought that it would be a small crush that would go away but as you spent more time with Jacob, learning more about the real him, your feelings only grew. Little did you know, Jacob was feeling the same way.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise that I did anything wrong" you apologised, hanging your head slightly.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. Just don't talk to John" Jacob ordered roughly as you heard him standing up and walking towards you. "You're my soldier, your focus needs to remain on your duties" he reminded you.

That was when your head shot up to look at him with a confused expression, his facial expression was neutral but there was a unfamiliar look in his eyes. Was he...jealous? No of course he isn't. Why would Jacob be jealous? He isn't interested in you, you are just a solider. Aren't you?

"John isn't a distraction Sir, I have no interest in him. He's not my type" you joked slightly, scratching the back of your neck, but when you saw something in Jacob's expression change you thought that you said something wrong and apologised quietly.

"Alright then pup, what is your type?" Jacob asked and your eyes widened slightly at the sudden change of nickname. He normally just calls you soldier.

"Excuse me?"

"If John isn't your type, what is?"

"I-I don't know"

"Give it a shot" he shrugged and you were sure that he just likes to watch you squirm.

"I-I guess...kind of rugged, strong, not just a soldier but a leader. I don't know, this is stupid" you sighed and shook your head, adverting your gaze.

"Is there something that you aren't saying pup?" Jacob asked. Jacob wasn't stupid, he was pretty sure you were describing him, he was pretty certain that your behaviour was because you didn't want him to know about your feelings. But he just couldn't be sure unless he was 100% certain, he needed you to say it.