The voices of two people arguing from the front door caught my attention. What was going on? Why was Judo arguing and who was he arguing with? I thought to myself but made no attempt to go find out what the commotion was all about until I heard my brother cussing out loud. I quickly rushed out of the kitchen to the door in fright, where we being robbed? Ohh God.

I stopped in my tracks at the sight of Judo on the floor holding unto his bleeding nose with Yale standing over him gloating. My gaze travelled from the ground up to Yale at lost as to what had just happened. Had Yale just punched Judo? I hurriedly made my way over to help my brother to his feet, concerned for him and mad as hell at Yale.

"Are you okay?" I asked him checking his bruised lip and bleeding nose.

He ignored my question, gave Yale a deadly gaze for a second and headed inside the house, uttering out more cusses.

Letting out a breath to calm my now ragging nerves, I grabbed hold of the door ready to slam it shut in his face but before I could do that I heard him speak.

"Can we talk?"

"Talk, after you just assaulted my brother for no apparent reason?" I spat out at him through clenched teeth. He really did know how to get me mad.

"He's your brother?" He asked, taken aback by what I just said.

"Yes, he's my brother and not my husband or lover or boyfriend like you thought." I fumed, glaring at him.

"I didn't know."

"Yeah well I'm not surprised. Get lost Yale." I slammed the door in his face before he could get another word out.

He was definitely not making this whole thing easy and the dislike I had for him was growing. And here I thought we could put our differences behind and have a decent conversation about everything without him getting me worked up. I gave the door one final glance before going up the stairs and into Judo's room to check up on him.

Knocking once, I entered with an apologetic look on my face, he'd gotten hurt because of me and he didn't even know the reason behind it.

"Do you know him?" He asked from where he sat on his bed dabbing on the blood on his bruised lip with a cotton in his nose.

"Ummm ahhh, kinda. He's ahhh..." I fumbled trying to get the words out of my mouth as I started pacing.

"He's what?" His eyes suspiciously followed me.

"He's Winter's father." I blurted out coming to a halt in front of him.

"What?! You joking right?" He got to his feet and made his way towards me. "I thought you said he was dead?"

"Actually, I said he was dead to me, not dead dead." I left him standing there after that to take a seat.

"But why?" He took the cotton out of his nose to question me.

"Because, he hurt me really bad." I confessed staring blankly at the wall.

"So you denied Winter a father just because he hurt you, does he even have any idea he has a daughter. How could you be so selfish." He snapped out at me angrily pacing up and down the room just as I had done not long ago.

Why was he mad at me all of a sudden and why was he on his side? He had just punched him and I was his sister for crying out loud. No, I hadn't been selfish, maybe a little but it was justified. Besides he knew nothing about what had transpired between me and Yale, nobody did except for Holly, well I hadn't told her the whole story just a little bit.

"Don't call me selfish when you know nothing of what he has put me through?" I yelled, blinking back tears that so wanted to fall.

"You have no idea the pain he has caused me. All of this has not been easy on me and you have no idea the number of times I broke down, having to look at my child and be reminded of how her father used and disposed of me like trash or having to hold back my tears when I see that look of longing in her eyes when she sees other kids their fathers." I sobbed, with my head bowed down.