"You do what you think is right and we'll support you all the way." Dad assured me.

"I'll have another grand baby to spoil and a boy this time." Mom squealed in excitement.

"I could teach him how to play basketball or football." Dad uttered.

"I can show him how to get all the ladies." Tristian smirked.

"You've been with the same person since high school. Tell me how that's going to work."

"Everybody's just ganging up on me. I'm tired of being mistreated!"

"Who are you talking to you like that?" Dad demanded.

"No one." Tristian brought it down from 100 to 0, real quick.

"We love you honey; just think before you speak." Mom explained, but he only got up with his keys dangling between his fingers and a frown on his face.

"I'll see y'all later. I have to pick the girls up from aftercare."

"Bye Felicia." Mom shouted behind him, causing Dad and I to laugh at how weird she sounded.

I'm really excited to see Kyrie. Every time I'm with him, it's amazing. The chemistry between us is real, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for us to move on to the next phase.

We'll have to see.

"I didn't think we would click so easily." I said to Benita as the four of us walked outside the building.

"It's like we're two old friends catching up."

"Especially with Benita's crazy *ss." Kobe added, earning a hit in the chest from her.

"Anyway, she got me when she talked about kids. When are we showing our little angels to the world?"

"I want us to be married first and you're going to be my best man." Kobe patted Kyrie on the shoulder.

"For real?"

"No." He chuckled and Kyrie's jaw dropped. It was like taking candy from a baby; it was fast, easy, and heartbreaking. I brought him back to reality by hooking our arms together as we continued walking.

"That was fun before the fire incident." I smiled. We went on a double date at Ultrazone to play some laser tag. Benita is sneaky as hell. She could swiftly maneuver through the dark, which allowed her to shoot us with ease. Somehow, a fire started and we had to evacuate through the emergency exits in the back of the building.

"It smells bad back here, a little fishy like someone hasn't taken a bath in God knows how long." Benita pinched her nose.

"It's probably the dumpsters." Kyrie suggested.

"What's going on up there?" Kobe nodded toward a crowd of people standing and looking at something in a corner.

"They found a body." A guy said, overhearing Kobe. We moved even closer to the group. "It's a woman. She appears to be dead."

"Damn. This the type of sh*t that you only see in the movies." Kyrie shook his head.

"Wait, she's moving." Everybody gasped and moved back. Some people ran away like she was a zombie, rising from the dead.

"She looks familiar." I said. "I think that's Kayla."

"You know her?" Kyrie asked, but I didn't answer. I kneeled at her side.

"Kayla." When she opened her eyes, she looked away from me like she was ashamed.

"Maia, let me die." She pleaded, short of breath.