We walked past the arcade and concessions area before reaching the line for the ticket booths. I saw a familiar face that belonged to the one and only Maia with a child on each of her sides.

"Hold up. Isn't that her?" Kobe directed his finger at her.

"Don't point." I hissed, smacking his hand down. He bucked at me and I didn't even flinch. Kobe let it go because he knew I was serious.

"She got two kids. Damn, I guess that destroys your dream." Kareem noted.

"That doesn't change a thing. I'll catch up with y'all. Make sure you get me a ticket."

"Wait!" I simply waved them off before heading inside to meet her in the concessions queue she was standing in.

My phone stared ringing, making me sick my teeth. Who could possibly be calling me right now? That reminds me; I need to silence my phone before I get in there. I took a quick look at Maia, seeing that she was on the phone and tried to remember her exact location. As I hid behind the Ms. Pac-Man machine, I looked at my phone's screen not recognizing the number, but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Kyrie?" A high pitched, yet soft voice spoke.

"Yeah, who's this?" I tried rushing the person off the phone.

"It's me, Maia. I decided to call you about your proposition." I found her again in the huge crowd and saw a smile on her face as she uttered those words.

"I guess I made an impression on you." I said smoothly. God, you are awesome. I did a little two step dance because she finally called me. I immediately stopped when someone gave me a funny look. I tried to play it off by patting the machine like I just successfully fixed it.

"You did."

"You look nice today." I complimented her without realizing that I gave myself away.

"How do you know how I look?" I watched her turn around and I dodged even further back into the arcade games. That was close.

"I just took a wild guess

"I just took a wild guess." I tried to save myself.

"Kyrie, here's your ticket man!" Kobe and his loud mouth caused Maia to find me and other people to look our way. I shook my head, coming out of my hiding spot and snatched the ticket out his hand. Then, I walked over to her with these two knuckle heads in tow. She moved her phone away from her ear and back into her clear bag. Maia had a confused smile on her face.

 Maia had a confused smile on her face