He turned around. I knew I had less than a minute before he would turn back around. I immediately undressed and changed my clothes.

Just when I was about to button up the flannel shirt he turned around, making him have a good view of my bare chest.

     It's not like he has never seen it.

His eyes started glowing as bright as a diamond. His facet showed pure desire and cupidity.

He took menacing paces closer, making me hide my breast by clenching the shirt's hem tightly together.

I could feel my heart pounding In my throat.

He took a halt, only a hair away from me. We were almost touching.

He was hovering over me, his smell dazzled and played with my emotions.

It fucked with my mind.

I don't want to look up. I could feel his face coming closer, his minty breath fanned over my face.

My breath hitched when his nose touched my cheek. He traced a line with the tip of his nose to my jawline.

His fingers untwine my hands which were tightly holding onto the shirt. My hands immediately fell to my side. I was uncovered in front of his eyes.

His long fingers touched the skin above my breast. I didn't know what he was about to do, but to my surprise he started to button the shirt.

I finally took a quick look at his face. I could see his beast still dominating on the front of the surface. He was too busy and concentrated on trying to button it up without buttoning the wrong ones. A giggle almost escaped my lips.

He sighed out in the cutest way when he was finally done.

Our eyes met, making me blush. I felt all shy and... ohh, shit.

I remembered the cruel things I've done. My face dropped.

His eyes bored through my soul. My chest felt heavy as if a brick was resting in there.

I bit my lips, looking down my feet. I felt his warm fingers putting a strand of hair behind my ears. He let his hand rest on the side of my face.

There was an uneasy tension between us... an electricity which made me shiver.

My heart felt heavy, I had to say it...

"I-I'm s-so..."

His hands cupped my cheeks, crashing his lips on mine. He moved his lips fiercely against mine in a punishing manner. His tongue plunged in my mouth, exploring every cavern in my mouth.

I immediately kissed him back, moving my lips as forcefully against his. We were both trying to dominate, neither of us giving in.

I could taste his feelings: lust, despair, desire, ecstasy. He gave his all to me.

We started moving around the room, our lips never leaving. We stumbled over each other, making us fall down the bed.

I was on top of him, straddling his lap while he looked up to me. I started kissing him again, tightening my grip in his hair. I was kissing him so desperately that my body curved into his, making us melt together.

My hands reached down to his pants at the same time as he started unbuttoning my pyjamas.

It was clear... I crave him and I want him to be mine... even if it was only for tonight.

I gave into all these emotions.

For us to become one again.

☆☆☆