Slowly and hesitentaly, I opened my eyes and looked around to see that it was already dark, the sun had dissapeared and the only source of light was the bonfire I was lying next to. A frown appeared on my face as I felt the warmth from the fire hitting my skin, trying to understand what is going on.

I was scared to shift my body but I did it anyways, using all my power and strength but it was pointless, since I didn't feel even slightly pained by my movements. I furrowed my brows and sat up, my eyes landing on the tree he was always sitting by, to find it empty.

My hands travelled behind my back, to find nothing but my skin just like it was before he hit me. I furrowed my brows and my touched the back of my head, to find nothing but dirty messy hair, not even a wound.

“You woke up.” I hear his voice from behind me and jump, turning around in my seat to face him.

He's leaning against another tree with his arms crossed over his chest, a small frown on his face. My heart pounded faster in my chest because of fear. I gulped and moved backwards, trying to keep distance between us.

“You can't go far, you know.” he said calmly, making me stop my tracks.

“Why don't I have wounds?” I asked, my lower lip trembling uncontrolably.

“My blood.” he answered and a disgusting grimace appeared on my face.

The thought of drinking blood, again, especially his blood that's now running in my vains made me disgusted. I felt as if the warm liquid ran down my throat when he said the words, causing my insides twisted and I leaned in, letting everything out.

“Oh, come ooon.” he whined, making me feel a little frustrated.

I stood up slowly and headed towards the river, only to be blocked from his body that came like a flash in front of mine, staring with a questioning look.

“Where you think you're going?” he asked slowly, a hint of sarcasm hidden behind his voice.

“C-clean myself.” I stammered, scared of his answer.

“Hmm.” he hummed, thinking of my answer.

He held my gaze a little longer before he surprisingly steped to the side, letting me walk further. I gulped and walked past him, feeling his eyes burning the back of my head.

I kneeled down and filled my hands with water before splashing the water on my face. I was so scared to pull my hands away and look down at the water, in case he was standing behind me, ready to dig my head into the water just like the last time.

Relief cursed my body when I pulled my hands away and saw only my reflection in the water. I looked at my face closely, how powerless it looked. I had black circles under my eyes, my eyebrow was cut and I had a small bruise on my left cheekbone.

“Here,” he said and I turned my head to see him trowing an apple at me.

I grabbed the last second before it fell on the ground and looked at it with a small frown on my face. I had to eat for 2 days, my stomach was grumbling like crazy. I took a bite and quickly swallowed it down, my stomach asking more and more.

Now he's feeding me? I thought. He hit me so many times, he caused so much pain to me..and now he gives me food? He's so weird and unpredictable. I was so scared of him that I didn't even dare to look up at him when he walked towards me and stood right in front of me.

“We're leaving tomorrow early.” he informed in a low voice and my heart stopped.

What? What does he mean we're leaving? Where is he taking me? Why is he torturing me like that?

“Stop questioning yourself when you won't get an answer.” he suddenly snapped and my eyes looked up at him shocked.

How did he know what I was thinking?

He smirked and cocked a brow, challenging me to say something. I gulped and nodded, my heart breaking for not being brave enough to talk.

“Sleep.” he said and went like a flash closer to the fire.

I sucked in a breath and looked at his back that was facing me. He sat down next to the fire and grabbed a rock from the ground, sending a jolt of fear through my body. I held my breath, ready for him to turn around and hit me with it again, my heart breaking at the thought, but it was somehow thrown away when he threw the rock away, his muscles on his arms tensing and the helm of his shirt pulling up a little, exposing the skin and the dimples in his back at the bottom of his spine.

I ate quickly my apple and threw what was left away, stood up and walked back to the tree I was thrown some hours ago. The memory of him slamming my back with the wood flashed behind my eyes and brought tears in my eyes, but I somehow managed to swallow them down.

I sucked in a breath when I saw a small lake of dry blood on the ground, my blood. I felt like the tears wanted to run down my eyes and like my voice had dissapeared as I tried not to vomit again.

I prefered to lean against another tree and bring my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and placing my forehead against my knees.

I gave up on trying to stay awake when I felt my eyelashes getting heavier and everything seemed to fade away. I knew that tomorrow it would be different. Not better, but different. Or maybe that's what I wished for.

(A/N: yes, I know it's small and bad but I was SO happy when I saw that you guys loved my story so far! I really thought you wouldn't like it! Thank you all for helping my story to grow, I'm doing dedications too, so plz be patient. You guys made my day much better since tomorrow it's my birthday!! :D I want guys to try something for my b-day: Can we take my story to 1k reads till tomorrow? Even if we don't make it, I'm still updating ❤

Also, what do you think of this chapter? Do you like it? Let me know by living your opinion in the comment section bellow. I'm probably updating tomorrow too so get ready!

My twitter is: @zoitssa99
you can send me some edits you guys made for my story & I have to say that I saw some of what you made and I love them all!!

Thank you all again, love youuuu ❤ xx.)