“Don't lie to yourself, Harry. You liked it, admit it.”

“Get out. Leave me alone.” Harry said through gritted teeth, his eyes still fixed on the girl.

“Harry–“

“Leave me alone, for fuck sake!” he snapped throwing his hands in the air, making the voice dissapear for a while from his head.

He pressed his lips in a tight line, the wave of guilt washing through his body and dangerously close to his heart. He sighed and placed his hand on the girl's waist, shifting her body and bringing her closer to him.

He felt a jolt of electricity through his hands as he touched her waist, making him quietly gasp at the sudden feeling that seemed to affect most of his body. He watched her closely, every inch of her powerless body, every curve that was shown under her blood soaked clothes.

“Oh my God..” he whispered as his hand ran soothingly down her back, his fingers gently touching the open wound.

Realization hit his brain, understanding what he just did. He could easily kill her and he was somehow afraid he did. A part of him was kinda glad he completed another murder, but another part of him was worried that he might did the wrong thing.

He brought her head on his lap and turned her body around gently, making her face him. He stared at her intensly, her parted swollen lips, her tears that were about to dry on her flushed cheeks, her messy dirty hair that fell on her forehead, her big eyelashes and her warm skin.

Her pained face said a lot of words, each one of them familiar yet unkown to Harry. He listened closely, his ears focused on only one thing; her beating heart.

“You're still alive..” he muttered, a ghost of a tiny smile forming on his lips.

He let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding. He pushed away a strand of hair that was falling on her face. He furrowed his brows in confusion, as he tried to understand what was going on with him. What was this girl doing to him.

Before he could get into deep thoughts, he pulled the small knife he always hides in his waistband and brought it in front of him. Without hesitation, he scratched his wrist, making the blood ran out by the second the knife touched his cold skin.

He shifted her body upwards with her head leaning against his arm. His face was close enough that he could see how much pain he caused to her. There was a knot in the pit of his stomach as the image of his hands slamming the wood on her back. He shook his head to throw away the image and pressed his wrist with the cut against her lips.

“I know you can't stand blood.” he murmured as he parted her lips with his wrist and let droplets of blood drop on her tongue. “But you have to drink.”

He pressed the wrist even closer so the blood could feel her mouth and she would swallow it down. He let out another sigh and pulled his wrist away from her mouth, his cut emmidiately healing without doing nothing, as his system was now like that, taking control over his head and soul. Nothing seemed to hurt him, phisically.

“You're not going to die..” he whispered and looked at the river.

“She will, Harry.” the voice appeared in his head.

“Not yet.” he said, his eyes landing on her face again.

...

Rebecca POV

Scared. I was so scared to open my eyes and look around. I was so scared to open my mouth and ask for help. I was so scared to even listen what's happening around me.