Joseph Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Start from the beginning

You just smiled before wrapping your arms around his neck, you placed one hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to you. This time the kiss was a little more passionate, Joseph's hands moved to your back and pulled you towards him while simultaneously pressing you back against the podium.

You moved away from his lips and kissed his cheek before kissing along his jaw and down his neck, at first just peppering gentle kisses but eventually leaving longer kisses just not enough to leave behind any marks. What would his flock think if they saw those?

Joseph's hands moved to your hips as he pulled away from you. "Not here love" he shook his head, but you could hear how hesitant his words were.

"Joseph?" you asked, leaning away from him slightly.

"Never mind, nothing, just ignore me" he shook his head and cupped your face as he kissed you again, you smiled into the kiss and started work at unbuttoning the white shirt he was wearing. Now that he had his little outburst, he wasn't planning to stop you anytime soon.

He held you against him gently as he moved you away from the podium, towards the front row of pews. You both stood in front of the bench as you slipped his shirt over his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

All you could focus on was his lips on yours until his hands slid under your shirt, his warm hands on your skin always drove you insane. His fingers played with the hem of your shirt before he began to lift it up, even after all this time he would silently ask for your permission every time and you loved that about him. You pulled away from him only long enough for him to remove your shirt and throw it to the ground with his own, instantly pulling your body back to his.

This time Joseph pulled away from your lips and gently kissed along your jaw before kissing gently down your neck. You brushed your fingers over his shoulders as he began to pepper kisses along your collar bone and then down the centre of your chest until he reached your bra. His warms hands ran over your stomach, then your waist, and then up your back where he opened the back of your bra.

You tenderly ran a hand over his hair as he gently pushed the straps over your shoulders and down your arms, before letting the material fall to the floor and gently brushing it to the side. He continued to kiss down your body, kissing down your stomach until he reached the waist line of your jeans.

He was kneeling in front of you now. Joseph brushed his fingers over your waist and stomach before playing with the waistline of your jeans, carefully opening them and pulled them down your hips and to your knees.

"Sit down" Joseph whispered gently ordered as he kissed your hip.

You nodded, running your fingers through his hair as you sat down on the bench behind you. He just smiled up at you, still kneeling in front of you. He started by removing your shoes and socks before fully removing your jeans and underwear. "You are truly beautiful my love" Joseph complimented as he lifted one of your legs, planting a sweet kiss just above the back of your knee.

"And this is alright? In your church?" you asked, hoping that he wouldn't stop but worried about his own guilt. You had to admit that doing something like this in a church was thrilling, and even Joseph thought that something about it was particularly  exciting.

"More than alright" Joseph nodded, beginning to kiss up your thigh. So slow that it was almost painful.

One of his hands held your hip, rubbing slow circles with his thumb, and his other hand was holding your thigh up to allow him to plant his kisses on the sensitive skin there. As he pushed your legs apart and let his fingers drift over the place that you wanted him most, you let your head fall back and your eyes flutter closed.

You couldn't help it when your mouth opened and a sound that was a mix between a moan and a sigh escaped your lips, as his fingers were replaced with his mouth.

Joseph couldn't help but realised how suitable a church was for this, in some weird way. A church was a place of worship and right now he was worshipping everything about you.

One of your hands gripped the edge of the bench while your other hand loosely tangled in Joseph's hair. His hand lay flat against your thighs, stroking up and down gently before sliding them up your waist and to the bottom of your rib cage, loosing himself the the feeling and the sound of your heavy breathing.

When the preacher felt you tugging on his hair he knew that he was a warning that you were close, so he pulled away causing you to whine quietly as you looked down at him as if to ask him why he stopped.

He looked like he was about to say something but you pulled him up to you before he could, kissing him even more passionately than before, needing him so much more than before.

The preacher happily obliged and lent up to kiss you, lifting himself of to his feet as he wrapped an arm around your waist, the other hand cradling the back of your head while you cupped his face. He carefully lay you down onto your back, laying you across the bench. The bench didn't exactly leave much space for you both but Joseph insisted that it was a better option than the floor.

Joseph laughed quietly as your hands went for his belt, swiftly undoing it and pushing his jeans down his hips. He quickly stood up, against your pleas, to remove the rest of his clothing before rejoining you on the bench, hovering above you.

You smiled as you looked up at his face, you had made a mess of his hair but it was still tied up, it just had some loose strands falling over his face. You reached up and brushed his hair out of his face as you gently kissed him and he settled between your thighs. He rested his forehead against yours as he silently asked for confirmation, you gave him a single light nod and he kissed you gently again as he began to press into you.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, one hand buried in his hair while the other held on to his shoulder. Your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist once he was fully in. He didn't move, giving you time to adjust. He was always so considerate even if you wanted nothing more than for him to move or to do something, anything.

Joseph's movements started off slowly, pulling almost silent moans from your lips as your breathing got a little heavier. He kept one arm beside your head to prevent himself from collapsing on top of you but his other hand was free to roam your body as he desired.

You tugged his hair gently as you kissed him, signalling for him to speed up and that is exactly what he did. He began to roll his hips a little faster until they became full thrusts, his mouth muffled any moans or sounds you were making.

"J-Joseph I'm-" you began to try to give him some warning but he interrupted you.

"I know" he whispered, kissing your forehead tenderly before burying his face in the crook of your neck, leaving gentle kisses there.

You both finished together, a simultaneous gasp of each others names. You both remained like that for a moment, trying to get your breathing back to normal. Joseph gave you a sweet kiss before shifting into a more comfortable position.

Joseph was laying on his back on the bench while you basically lay on his chest, he soothingly stroked up and down your back as you lay with your face in his neck.

"That was-" Joseph began but it was your turn to interrupt him.

"Sinful?" you asked teasingly, lifting your head to look up at him.

"Nothing is a sin if it is you my dear" he assured you, kissing your forehead before you buried your face into his neck again with a smile.

You both knew that you would soon have to get dressed and return home, but right now you were both content to lay here in the church together.

Requests?

I WILL be taking NSFW/smut oneshot requests from now on!!