Chapter 64

3rd June 2021

I was now three months pregnant and told by my doctor that it was safe for me to tell the fans, friends and family that I was pregnant, which I so desperate to do.

But, we were leaving for Paris today because Shawn and I were doing some couples interview show thing.

*** (skip plane ride)***

We landed in Paris and the reaction was crazy. We stopped to take pictures before going off to the show.

We got to the place and it was pretty quiet. Erin took Nathan and sat in the green room with Andrew and Jake.

(Skip intro of show)

"The first round is a lie test.." Bryan Baeumler said looking at Shawn and I. I buried my face into my hands and screamed. Shawn took my arm and squeezed it while laughing.

"FUCK!!" I shouted.

"Come on Hannah, it's not that hard, just tell the truth."

"Are these questions extreme?" Shawn asked while laughing and clapping.

"VERY!!" He emphasised

"my children are gonna watch this when they are older!!!" I squealed as Shawn and bryan laughed.

"Okay, we've got a professional lie Detector so these answers are 100% accurate. Shawn you'll read the questions out for Hannah, Hannah for Shawn. Hannah? Shawn? Are you ready?"

"As ready as Ill ever be." Shawn tightened his lips.

"I guesss..." I moaned.

"Hannah, you can go first."

I looked down at my card and laughed. "This one is so easy!!" I shouted.

"We started off easy for both of you."

"Did you know and like me before you met me?" I asked Shawn while giving him a smirk

"Yes." Shawn said with LOADS of confident

"That's a lot of confidence. Is it right though?"

A green light filled the studio. A "yes" left Shawns mouth. "Shawn, it's your go."

"Hannah, do you like my tattoos?"

"Yeah!"

A red light went. "WHAT?!" I shouted out "I DOOO!! This is lying!!!!"

"Which tattoo is it Hannah?" Shawn grinned "you clearly dont!!" He accused me playfully

"Oh, yeah, it's the swallow. I don't hate it, it's not ugly or anything, I just don't like where it's placed."

"Oh Okay." Shawn winked at me

"The questions are getting a lot more extreme now."

"Shawn, have you ever made a fake account to stalk an ex?"

"Nope." Shawn popped his "p"

"True." The guy called out

"Hannah has though!" Shawn chuckled and looked at me. "I ended things with my ex on good terms."

"Why do you know that Hannah has stalked her ex?" Bryan asked

"Because, we were friends before we got into a relationship, I was in another relationship when I met Shawn, I've just realised if he sees this- no, it's all good, we are now on good terms." I explained

"Okay, Shawn , it's your turn."

Shawn chuckled uncontrollably once he read the card. "Hannah, darling, am I good in bed?"