"Do you think he'll like it?", Chowon asked nervously. "Of course. You're pretty so he will fall for you even more. You two are also a pretty good match.", Hana said. Chowon smiled in pride.

The maid knocked on Chowon's door. "Please come in.", Chowon said. The maid opened the door. "A young man by the name, Kim Seokjin, is outside the gate, should we let him in?", the maid asked.

"Yes please.", Chowon said. When the maid was about to leave Chowon stopped her.

"Yes, Miss?", the maid asked. "Please tell my parents that I will be back at around 8:30 PM.", Chowon said. "I will be happy to do that miss", the maid said and left.

JIN POV
"Whoa~ I didn't know she would live in a place like this. I wonder if this is supposed to be her house or someone else's...Oh my...She has a maid. What kind of a family does she belong in?"

Jin rang the doorbell and a maid opened a small door of the gate. "With who is your appointment with, sir?", the maid asked. "I'm looking for Han Chowon. I believe she gave me the correct address.", Jin answered formally.

"Please wait. I will be asking Miss Chowon if you are the same person she would like to meet. What is your name?", the maid asked. "My name is Jin. Kim Seokjin.", he answered. The maid left and Jin waited outside.

"I can't believe it. She lives in a mansion. If her last name is Han, then that means she must be related to the Han family that owns one of the biggest car companies in South Korea.

What will my father say about this? He always wanted me to marry some young and rich lady. Is Chowon gonna be accepted by my family?", Jin thought.

The maid returned and let him in. "Please go to the 3rd level. Please go to the very end and you will find Mss Chowon's room. Use the elevator if you must.", the maid said and quickly closed the small door of the gate.

Jin quickly headed to the mansion and used the elevator to get to the 3rd level. He went to Chowon's room and knocked on her door. She opened the door and he stared at her beauty.

"How wonderful...I'm having a day full of surprises. First, she has a maid. Second, she lives in a mansion. Third, she literally looks like she stepped out of a cover magazine. How am I going to go through this dinner without staring at her?", Jin thought as she looked at him.

"Should we go now?", Chowon asked nervously. "Of course.", Jin said, going back to his senses. He took her hand, Chowon obviously blushed at this action, and led her out of the house to his car.

"Wow! Your car is so brand new. I guess it's the new model of Hyundai?", Chowon asked. "You're right! How do you know?", Jin asked. "Oh, uhhhmm.....I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but my father owns Hyundai.", Chowon said bashfully.

He smiled and opened the car door and she entered the car. He entered the car and turned on the engine.

"Would you like to play some music?", Jin asked. "Oh, sure. What music would you like?", Chowon asked. "Up to you.", Jin answered.

"Okay. I'm sorry if I end up partying in this car. I'm really not as poise as my mother.", Chowon said. "It's alright. I'm not as proper as my father either.", Jin said. They laughed. Chowon started playing "Red Flavor" by Red Velvet.

DURING THE RIDE...
"Ppalgan mat gunggeumhae Honey, kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun, strawberry geu mat!", Chowon sang. Jin kept laughing at her silliness.

He didn't know that someone like her would be partying in a car like a maniac. The song ended and so did Jin stop driving.

END OF DRIVE...
"Oh! Are we here?", Chowon asked as she disconnected her phone from the car. "Yes. Do you enjoy pizza and burgers?", Jin asked nervously. "Of course! Who doesn't?", Chowon said excitedly.

"I can't believe someone like her would enjoy something so cheap! My past girlfriends used to overreact when I brought them to a fast food chain. Nayeon, specifically. She gagged when she tasted a burger.", Jin thought as he got out of the car.

They held hands and walked to the fast food place. They ordered 2 burgers and 1 pizza. They took it out since he said that he would take her to his house. He drove to his house and Chowon was amazed at how big his house was.

"Your house is soooo big!", Chowon said as she stared at his house. "No wonder you have such an expensive car!", Chowon commented. Jin smiled at her as she gawked at his house.

He took her inside and saw his eomma packing her handbag.

"Eomma, I want you to meet my friend, Chowon.", Jin said to his eomma. "Annyeonghasimnikka! I'm Han Chowon.", she introduced herself as she bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you my son's girlfriend?", Jin's eomma asked. "No auntie.", Chowon said and blushed.

"Take care both of you! I'm leaving. Your father and I have an important meeting with the the manager of Hyundai. The manager wanted one of our company's models to advertise the newest car.", Jin's eomma said and left. Jin sighed.

"Are you okay?", Chowon asked as she tapped him on the shoulder. "I was just hoping you would get to meet her, but I guess the company's more important than her own son.", Jin said disappointedly.

Chowon smiled.

"It's okay. My parents are like that too. When I had a boyfriend, I took him to my house so that he could meet my parents. My parents were so busy that they weren't even able to say hi to him. There was also a time they disapproved of one of my boyfriends since he didn't come from a rich family.", Chowon said.

"Really? Are we really that similar?", Jin asked her in surprise. "I guess if it happens to you too, so you also experience the same things I experience?", Chowon asked.

"Yes. My parents tell me to only date rich girls since they want me to get married and live a comfortable life. They always arranged dates for me until the time I told them that it was too much for me to handle. They stopped arranging dates for me, but they will only approve of a young and rich girl.", Jin explained. Chowon nodded.

"Let's eat or the food will get cold.", Jin said and got himself a burger. They continued talking about their lives. Chowon almost forgot the time and apologized that she had to get home already. Jin drove her home and told her to take care. She smiled at him and entered her mansion.

"Can this be real? Someone feels the same way I do. Do I love her? I've been feeling my heartbeat this whole entire time I was with her.", Jin thought as he drove back home.