- Chapter 28 -

- Ross's POV-

After Sensei finished speaking, we all dove right in to the food. It was amazing! Aph, Max, and Jin are all amazing cooks. I know Jin only made the tea, but it's one of the best herbal teas I've ever had! The guy has skill!

Light conversation floated around the room, along with the occasional tap of wood chopsticks meeting the glass plates, giving a 'clink' in response.

"Sensei, I've been meaning to ask, but since the whole point of us here is to protect and fight, what is the first order of business?" Jin said after taking a sip of his tea.

Sensei nodded setting his chopsticks down. He may have been a spirit, but he has powers. How does he even eat, you are probably wondering. I don't think about it too much nor question it. •_•

"Zander is one of the top Commanders that works for the enemy, so tracking and figuring out his location or next move is key." Sensei replied. "Knowing that scum, he will most likely attack in bigger cities to cause the most damage, and bring more power to his leader." Sensei said frowning slightly.

"Where do you think he will strike next?" Red asked.

Sensei sighed. "Zander will most likely attack a city called, New York City-."

  I dropped my chopsticks in anger. "He will not, and we are going to make sure of that!" I said taking a deep breath to calm down. "My entire family lives there, and who knows what he may do to all of those innocent people!" I said tightening my hands into clenched fists.

"We understand Ross, some of my old friends live their, and I don't want any of them to get hurt." Adam looked at me with empathy in his eyes. "But Zander doesn't know that, and won't care what damage he does."

"Then I guess it's settled... Are first order of business is to stop Zander from destroying and enslaving New York City." Aphmau said setting her napkin down. "Most likely, people are going to get hurt, and if we don't get there in time, the casualties will be worse!" She added.

"Are you all forgetting something?! We are kids, no one is going to listen to us. By the time we get some people to listen, someone will either be hurt or dead already. How is anyone going to believe they are in danger and need to get out of there?" Jin said exasperated. He had a point.

"We are just going to have to try. It's better to warn then just standby and ignore." Max retaliated. I nodded in agreement.

"How's wills we gets there's?" Barney said raising an eyebrow. "Nones of us has da monees to uses for airoplanes!" He said shaking his head.

"Couldn't we use our powers to get there?" Red suggested. We all looked at him.

"How long would that take? We are here in Washington, and we need to get to New York." I said replying to him.

"Your powers are stronger then you think, you could easily get there in a day." Sensei smiled.

"Really?!" We all said in surprise. He chuckled and nodded.

  "Well I guess that's settled." Jin said all the while stuffing for Sushi rolls into his mouth. I followed suit soon after. This was going to be a lot of work...

------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for the super short chapters, I've been busy with school and finals, and since that's over now, I can get out more chapters! Love u guys! Bye!

-Crystal 💎👋🏻💜