"Jahnvi, please, I told you, Shivaay has done enough, now its my turn to do something for my son." said Tej

"Well, considering you got him involved in your mess in the first place, I suppose you are right." Jahnvi couldn't resist the jibe. 

Tej sighed. How had things come to this in two days?

Omkara was missing since Friday. It was Sunday today, almost two days since there was no news of him. Friday evening, he and Jahnvi got a rude awakening, when Svetlana texted them to meet her. Both of them refused, Jahnvi a little shocked that Svetlana would even dare to contact her. The next minute Tej and Jahnvi received a clip of a video. The same video they saw four months ago, of Omkara sexually harassing Svetlana in some unknown place. Tej had believed Svetlana and slapped Omkara. That memory made Jahnvi wince. Jahnvi got herself discharged from the hospital and met Svetlana in a clandestine cafe, she was surprised to see Tej joining them soon. He looked perplexed as well. 

"Ah, I knew that you both would understand the gravity of the situation once you received the reminder." smiled Svetlama slyly, taking a sip of her drink. "What would you both like to have? Coffee, Tea, something stronger?" she asked her voice dripping honey. 

"Quit playing games, and tell us why you called us here." said Tej, annoyed. 

"Ah! Still angry with me Tej? Hmm, okay, I'll get to the point. You made it clear Tej, that you won't marry me, even after the contract is over, or Jahnvi divorces you." said Svetlana

Jahnvi looked surprised at this piece of information. Tej, who had not batted an eyelid when Jahnvi set fire to herself, because he was so consumed in his desire to possess Svetlana, was ready to give her up? 

Tej asked, "Well, so you called us here just to re-confirm that?" 

"No, I called you here to tell you of your options. Even if you change your mind and come back to me Tej, I would still have to wait for a few months until that restitution decree is over. I can't override that. As it is, I have changed my mind. Shivaay is already married, and that stupid wife of his would rather get shot than let anything happen to him, so laying my hands on him is slightly difficult. The other options are your sons, Omkara and Rudra. I want to be a Oberoi bahu, by hook or by crook. Since Omkara is the elder one, he gets preference. The video I sent you is the price of his freedom. If you son doesn't marry me, then he can rot in prison for sexual harassment. Now the choice is yours, your son is prison or me inside the Oberoi mansion." Svetlana drank the last bit of her drink, and sashayed out of the cafe, leaving behind a flabbergasted Tej and Jahnvi. 

It had been two days since that incident. Tej and Jahnvi had decided that the only option left to them, where they could secure Omkara's freedom and the Oberoi family from Svetlana, was to get Omkara married to someone else. That way Svetlana couldn't blackmail him to get married to her, and the video would be rendered useless. 

But where was Omkara? 

All they knew was that he was in hot pursuit of some girl to Uttar Pradesh, of all places. Omkara, following a girl was the most ridiculous thing ever. That is something they expected of Rudra. 

Tej had tried his sources to find out where Omkara had disappeared, but since Omkara was not a minor or abducted, but went on his own accord off to wherever, the police showed a certain reluctance to pursue the case. Tej engaged private security to trace him, but since UP was a huge state and the most populous, it was going to take a while to locate him. 

"Tej, I hope you realize that Om is not going to be happy to know that we are thinking of marrying him off to some random girl, while he is away." cautioned Jahnvi