One Right Choice

Y/N's eyes grew wide when she saw the girl who's heart she broke one year ago and she didn't know how to feel. It was weird to see the girl after all this time and it brought back some very strong feeling. 

"Lauren what are you doing here?" She asked. 

Lauren shrugged "honestly I have no idea. Your mom invited me." She said shyly. 

Y/N nodded and went to go speak but was cut off by her girlfriend "well you can leave because no one wants you here." Camila spat rudely. 

Lauren frowned "yes of course. I'll just be going now." She said as she turned to walk away. 

Y/N sighed softly before sending Camila a glare and running after the girl "hey wait you don't have to go." She says, "I want you to stay."

"Yeah I don't think your girlfriend would like that." Lauren said with a small chuckle, "it wouldn't look good."

Y/N shrugged "I mean my mom invited you so I think you should stay." She says. 

Lauren smiled a little and agreed "ok."

*

As they were sitting at the table Y/N couldn't help but stare at Lauren. It was amazing how much a person could change in one year. Y/N always knew that Lauren was beautiful but right now she looks down right stunning, incredible even. 

"Why do you keep looking at her!?" Camila hissed angrily. 

Y/N rolled her eyes "you know why. You know how I feel about her." She said. 

Camila scuffed and crossed her arms "well you should have thought about that before breaking up with her to be with me." She said with a smirk. 

Y/N glared at her "I only broke up with her and dated you because my father threatened to kill her if I didn't. I'm only doing all of this to protect her." She said as a small smirk formed on her face, "but my father's gone I no longer have to do this anymore."

Camila had a worried look on her face "what are you talking about?" She asked nervously. 

Y/N smiled "we're through Camila."

*

Sitting outside Y/N had her coat wrapped around her as she looked up at the night sky. A smile forms on her lips as she thought back to when her and Lauren would do this. It always ended in them making out on the rooftop but she loved it. 

"I see you still like the night sky."

Y/N smiled "yeah I do. It reminds me of us." She said. 

Lauren giggled "why does it remind you of us?" She asked. 

"Because we did this almost every night." Y/N laughed, "remember the time when we got caught in the rain as we sat outside?"

Lauren laughed "yeah and we were soaked by the time we got inside." She said, "that night was so memorable."

"Yeah it was." Y/N spoke softly. 

Lauren smiled softly as she looked at Y/N "so besides reminiscing why else are you out here?" She asked. 

Y/N grinned "because I knew you'd come out here and find me." She confessed. 

"But why me when you have a girlfriend?" Lauren asked. 

"Because I broke up with her." Y/N admitted. 

Lauren nodded "and you lured me out here just to tell me that?" She asked, "interesting."

Y/N chuckled "no I actually wanted to explain why I broke up with you and that-"

"You still love me and want to get back together." Lauren finished. 

Y/N's eyes grew wide "wait how did you know?" She asked. 

"Your mom told me everything. And I mean everything." Lauren said. 

"So you know why I had to end things?"

Lauren nodded "yeah I do, but I just wished you would have talked to me first. I would have understood Y/NN." she says. 

Y/N nodded "I know that now but I was so scared and I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry Lo." She said. 

Lauren smiled "I can forgive you, but I want something from you." She says. 

"What's that?" Y/N asked. 

"Kiss me." Lauren said. 

Y/N smiled and without saying a word she softly pressed her lips to Lauren's in a soft kiss. Even though it's only been a year she still craved Lauren's lips and she was so happy to finally feel them again. Finally!