The Two Of Us

WORK OF FICTION

Read before you proceed,

•This is a fictional work. Names, personalities, businesses, events, and situations are all made up by the author. Any likeness to real people, living or dead, or real events is totally coincidental.

•All intellectual property rights are reserved. Except for the use of quotations in a book review, no portion of this work may be duplicated or used in any way without the prior consent of the copyright owner.

•This book is not proofread, so beware of the wrong spellings, grammar, typos, and loopholes. You have been warned.

•I write what my head and emotions tell me. Because my novels are flawed, I do not consider myself a professional writer. All I want to say is that I adore writing.

•My imagination determines the flow of my works, and the storylines might vary. Additionally, I update whenever I have time.

•I often search on the internet about things that I have no idea about, so if you read a wrong explanation or narration, I'm really sorry. It's just based on what I have searched.

•I'm aware that my book has flaws, and if it's not the sort of story you're searching for, you have the option not to read it. Please, however, use caution with your remarks.

•This is my original work.The photo/illustration used in the book cover is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Thank you.

Date Started: March 17, 2022
Date Finished: June 27, 2022