Chapter Eighteen; What The Shit!?

Start from the beginning

"And I didn't know last night?" She asked.

"You were a little busy." I said pointing downstairs.

"So? I wouldn't have answered if you called." Sarah said.

"Uh gross, but yeah, Brantley and I are together and we're going on a date tonight." I said walking in my room and going to my closet.

"A date!? Where?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know but he said to dress nice." I said looking through my closet.

"You should wear that off white dress with the brown belt around the waist and your brown boots." Sarah said like she was reading my mind. I turned around and looked in her direction.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Great minds think alike." Sarah said smiling.

"Guess so." I said turning back to my closet and pulling my dress out.

"You're going to drive Brantley crazy." Sarah said smiling.

"I doubt that." I said putting the dress on my bed and going back to my closet to grab my boots.

"I don't. He's so gonna rip that dress off of you." Sarah said grinning wildly.

"Uh no. My dress is going to stay on. There will be no ripping anything off." I said.

"What? Why?" Sarah asked scrunching her face up.

"Because unlike you, I am keeping the promise to my parents." I said walking out of my room to go to the bathroom.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sarah asked following me.

"I'm still a virgin. I'm not having sex until I'm married." I said turning around and facing her.

"Seriously? You never slept with Jackson?" She asked like it was a surprise.

"No I never slept with Jackson, why do you think he cheated on me?" I asked making my way to the bathroom.

"Cause he's an ass." Sarah said and in all honesty he was an ass.

"Yeah he was but he cheated because I wouldn't sleep with him." I said going into the bathroom hoping she would stop following me now.

"So wait you're not going to have sex with Brantley?" She asked. Didn't we already go over this?

"No I am not going to have sex with Brantley." I said slightly pushing her out of the bathroom and closing the door being sure to lock it.

"Hey! Rude!" Sarah yelled and I laughed turning the water on. I stripped out of what I had on and let the water run warm before I stepped in the shower. I didn't take forever in the shower or at least it didn't feel like I did. I got out wrapping myself in a towel and leaving the bathroom to go to my room. I wasn't really looking where I was going even though I was looking forward and I ran into Jake.

"Uh sorry about that." I said slightly blushing since I'm kind of wrapped in a towel.

"It's uhm alright." Jake said stepping to the side and letting me go by. I slightly nodded and walked into my room closing the door behind me.

"Well that was awkward." I said out loud. I checked my phone and I had a text from Brantley.

BrantBear😘~ You wanna stay at my place tonight?

Me~ If you want me to.☺️

BrantBear😘~ Of course I want you to, but do you want to?

Me~ Well I did sleep pretty good in that comfortable bed of yours so I guess I do want to.

BrantBear😘~ I'm startin to think you're only datin me for my bed😒

Me~😱 Never! You holding me feels pretty good too😚

BrantBear~ Well I'm happy to do so. See ya in a few angel😘

Me~ See ya then BrantBear😘

I smiled happily and put my phone on the charger before drying off and putting my clothes on. I had slipped my dress on and was in the process of drying my hair when Sarah came in.

"Jake just told me you ran into him. Naked." Sarah said eyeballing me.

"I was comin back from the bathroom and I was in a towel." I said looking at her through my mirror.

"I laughed when he told me. He was almost scared to it was some sunny shit." Sarah said now smiling.

"No it was embarrassing. So what's goin on with you and him anyways?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sarah said shrugging with a sly smile.

"Are y'all like together or just sleepin buddies?" I asked turning to look at her.

"I'm not sure what we are." She said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"You should ask him." I said.

"What if I don't like the answer?" She asked.

"Are you trying to tell me you have feelings for Jake?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Shhh. I don't want him to hear you." Sarah said.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" I said loudly and then I covered my mouth and whispered a "sorry".

"Yeah but I don't know if he just wants to sleep with me or if he likes me." Sarah said.

"You just gotta ask. Don't be so scared." I said.

"That's easy for you to say. Brantley made the move on you." Sarah said. That's true he did.. Twice.

"I don't know. I could get Brantley to say something to him." I said shrugging running out of ideas.

"Could you? Maybe it'll help." Sarah said I really though she was gonna hate that idea.

"Sure hand me my phone. I'll call him." I said pointing to my phone on the nightstand. She handed me my phone and I called Brantley.

Brantley- Hey angel.

Me- Hey babe. Do you think you could come over?

Brantley- Yeah. Are you alright?

Me- Yeah I'm fine. It's just that Sarah likes Jake and she's scared to ask him what they are.

Brantley- So she wants me to ask him. Got it. Let me just finish gettin ready and I'll be there.

Me- You're perfect. See ya in a little.

Brantley- See ya then angel.

I hung up and handed my phone back to Sarah and she plugged it back in.

"He's comin over when he's done gettin ready." I told her.

"He's awesome. I'm gonna let you get ready. I'll be downstairs with Jake." Sarah said getting up.

"Alright. No sex until I'm gone." I said pointing a finger at her.

"Oh believe me I'm not ready for that right now." Sarah said grinning.

"Uh ew." I said.

"You brought it up." Sarah said shrugging and walking out of the door.