As Nate rushes to Blane in an attempt to stop him, I'm going to put a stop to this right here and right now. At the top of my lungs, I shout, "BLANE JOSEPH DOWNS, YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!!!"

Blane's grip on the toy instantly loosens, and Kimmon jumps and quickly pulls the toy away and runs off.

The whole room has instantly gone completely quiet as Nate has stopped just in front of Blane. With fire coming out of my eyes, I march right up to Blane and demand, "What was that? Did we teach you that you can behave like that?"

Blane slowly tries to look at me but as soon as our eyes meet, he instantly drops his head. Oh, he knows he did something wrong. Shoot, I think the whole mansion knows that he has done something wrong.

I give Blane a few minutes, but he still hasn't answered me and I'm starting to get a little pissed.

I try to control my temper, as I ask, "Well, are you going to tell us?"

Blane sniffles and slowly raises his head up to look at us. With sad puppy dog eyes, he softly mumbles, "He wouldn't share, and I wanted to play with it."

Before I can say anything, Nate bends down to Blane and scolds, "What have we said about taking things when kids don't want to share?"

Blane sniffles again and softly mumbles, "Go find something else to play with."

Nate glares at Blane as he knows that he is forgetting part of what we have thought him, but Nate isn't going to let him forget it. Oh, I'm going to have to remind him. I immediately bark, "And what else?"

Blane sniffles more and softly mumbles, "Don't fight over it."

Nate instantly scolds, "Yes. Don't fight over a toy. And, what were you doing?"

Blane continues to sniffle but this time he softly hisses, "I fought for the toy."

I glare at Blane and instantly demand, "Yes, you fought over a toy. Now, go tell Kimmon that you are sorry for fighting with him."

Blane instantly jerks his up and whines, "Do I have to?"

I continue to glare at Blane as I raise one eyebrow and I simple move my chin towards Kimmon, who is still wiping tears off his cute little cheeks.

Blane slowly drops his shoulders and pouts as he walks over to Kimmon. Slowly, he stops right in front of Kimmon and softly mumbles, "I'm sorry." Just when I think he has learned his lesson, Blane hisses, "Okay."

Oh, this kid is going to drive me crazy. UGH!!!

Before Nate or I can say anything, Pha and Yo come walking into the room and they both instantly chuckle at the site in front of them. The only two staff that currently are in the room both are trying to handle screaming children while the others are running around, while Blane and Kimmon are off to the side with tear stained cheeks but are the only ones who are quiet.

Yo surveys the room and announces, "I think we need some more staff. The kids are clearly winning today."

Pha instantly agrees. "Baby, we definitely need more staff here. I'll call and get more here right away."

Yo simply nods his head as Pha pulls out his phone and makes a phone call.

Within minutes more staff start to file into the room and the crazy scene slowly transforms back into a peaceful play time room.

I glance around the room and I can't believe that we all have kids. Well, some of us are still kids.

Kimmon is Ming and Kit's three year old son via a surrogate in which they used Ming's DNA. I have a feeling that Ming is going to quickly learn exactly what his parents went through because Kimmon is just like Ming in both looks and personality. I feel sorry for Kit having to deal with both of them.