"Hey, I can get pussy!" Anthony defends, his jaw tight as he uses his hand gestures to silently voice his annoyance.

Shawn scoffs a light chuckle, "Okay buddy."

"At least I'm not whipped 'round the head," Anthony reasons, smirking at the sight of us cuddled up in the back of the car. I chuckle, knowing for a fact that Shawn really is 'whipped 'round the head'. I glance up at him to see a cheeky smile spread across his rosy lips and his eyes roll in defeat.

"Whatever," Shawn mutters, pulling me tighter to his body and pecking my forehead. My heart fizzes at his loving affections and I relax into his strong arms for the duration of the ride.

***

The strobe lights cast down amongst the crowds and the music vibrates off the walls of the brand new club. There are shimmery dangling overhead lights and circular booths surrounding the massive dance floor. The busy bar is up front and the DJ booth is situated on a high balcony.

We waste no time in squeezing into a curved, cream leather seated booth as Jack and Shawn go to grab us all drinks. It's been quite a while since I've gotten pissed and let loose and I am ready for it tonight. I didn't want to focus on anything other than the booze, the music, and the gorgeous man I get to call my boyfriend.

Soon, he appears with Jack by his side and sets my bourbon and coke in front of me. I down it in three hefty swigs and Shawn stares at me, a bewildered look in his eye. I look over at him and shrug, he sips his beer.

"How much did I miss? You a party animal now?" he jokes, finishing off his beer whilst I chuckle. He gasps in relief at the fizzed liquid entering his system and tugs me to a standing position by my hand. "Let's get drunk and make out."

And so that's what we do.

We sit up by the bar for almost two hours, tossing back several shots of their strongest vodka and scrunching up our faces at the familiar taste. It isn't long before I had persuaded Shawn to come and dance with me out on the floor, where we hold hands as I (sort of) subtly grind my ass against him. He leaves wet and sloppy kisses all over my neck, leaving a burning sensation low in my abdomen.

I turn around in his arms and he pulls me tight against him. I catch him gazing at my boobs quite obviously and licking his lips. I take his jaw into a gentle hold and tilt his head up, his alcohol flushed cheeks bright and pink, his lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"Eyes up here," I warned, dragging his bottom lip down a little with my thumb.

"Tits down there," he sultrily commented, smoothly leaning down to suck a hickey on my chest. I giggle in my drunken state, pulling his head up to meet his lips in a messy kiss.

We kiss and dance for hours before Charlie approaches with a familiar guy on her arm. I squeal and fall into his arms in attempt to hug him. He chuckles and steadies me on my feet, Shawn's arm possessively snaking around my waist despite his good friendship with the dark haired boy next to us.

"Reggie!" I giggle, "I've missed y-you."

"And you too, little one," Reggie smiles, rubbing my upper arm in a friendly manner. He claps hands with Shawn, "Mendes! How's NY? Seems like last week we were all at my house and T pulled you into the pool."

Shawn chuckles in remembrance and nods his head enthusiastically, "Oh god, man. That was a good night. NY is cool, to be f-fair. Got a good team with me over there."

I mindlessly admire my drunken Shawn as he talks, seeing how happy and carefree he seems to be. I kiss his jaw and he smiles down at me in the midst of maintaining a conversation with Reggie. He can hold his alcohol well, so although he's drunk, he's very aware of what's happening.