Chapter 21

The next morning, Jieun was the last to wake up among everyone else. The guys were busy packing quietly.

"Why are you guys packing so early?" She asks while rubbing her eyes.

"So we can spend the rest of the day with you." Donghyuk explained.

After they finish, they sit on the beds.

"What has been your guys' favorite trips?" Jieun asks.

"Japan."

"Vietnam."

"America."

"Home." Bobby says once again and everyone starts to laugh at him. "Probably now. Although it's just like our other trips, I have so much respect for you now Jieun-nuna." Bobby hugged their soon to be ex-trip coordinator.

"We're going to miss you Jieun." Chanwoo admits.

"I'll miss you guys too." She smiles.

"Even if it's our last day together, we'll treat it like we aren't separating. Let's go!" Donghyuk cheers. The guys carry Jieun out of the room without her wheelchair.

"Wait! My wheelchair!"

"You won't need it!" Junhoe smiles. The continue to carry her out of the hotel while taking turns carrying her on their backs.

"We're here!" They all yell and see that they're at the hall where they had their fan sign and see fans lined up once again.

"What are we doing here? I didn't arrange a fan sign for you guys today." Jieun says. They guys ignore her and continue to bring her inside.

"You guys came back!" Jinhwan yelled into the microphone.

"Of course!" The fans yell back.

"You guys remember Jieun?" Junhoe asks.

"As you guys know, she will be leaving after today so we prepared a personal fan sign just for her!" Chanwoo claps.

The fans line up in front of Jieun to ask her some questions.

"Are you going to visit iKON after you leave?" One fan asks.

"I'll try my hardest." She replies. They had some very weird questions prepared for Jieun but she managed to pull through.

"How was it?" Yunhyeong asks as they leave the hall.

"That was actually a lot of fun." She replies while getting onto Bobby's back. "Lucky you guys get to experience this almost every month."

"You will get too if you stay with us." Junhoe suggested.

"Nice try." She smirks.

They continue walking around, trading Jieun off. They decided it was probably best for them to just go back to the hotel room as they didn't know what to do.

"Ahhh I had something planned but I forgot what it was." Hanbin scratched his head.

"Same." Donghyuk replies.

"Sorry guys." Jieun shrugs.

The day ended rather quickly but Jieun still had her game planned.

"Ok guys." Jieun called them over. "I still have that game planned for you guys. It's kinda like Secret Santa."

"Right now? It's almost 7." Chanwoo exclaims.

"Yes I understand that but that's what makes this game more fun." She takes out a little hat with 7 pieces of paper in it.

"Tonight, you must get that person a gift from the small shopping area just downstairs." She explains.

"How much time do we have for this?" Donghyuk asks.

"You have until 10."

"I think we can manage that." Jinhwan says confidently.

"Alright then. Time starts now." The guys all rush out of the room, leaving Jieun laughing her butt off as they forgot their money.

A short time after, all of them came rushing in.

"Yeah yeah your money is on the bed." Jieun laughed. 

They all thank her and leave the room.

"I'm so glad their gone. I can finally get my gift for them." She talked to herself once again.

After watching the guys run towards the shopping area downstairs, Jieun pushes herself towards a little outside shop.

She writes down each members' name on a  piece of paper and hands it to the man that would carve their names onto the piece of wood.

"These boys better not be at the room yet." Jieun whispers.

After the carving was finished, Jieun paid the man and pushed herself back to the room.

She made it back on time for Jieun to hide the gift and lay down on the bed.

"Jieun-ah!" They all yell as they enter the room.

"Took you guys long enough." Jieun says as she sits up.

She places the gifts in between the beds and Jinhwan got to go first. He got Chanwoo.

"Yah! What is this?" Chanwoo opens the gift to see another wine bottle.

"It's wine!"

"Are you sure this is not for you?" He asks.

"I'm kidding, here's your gift. " He hands Chanwoo a little bracelet made of flowers.

Chanwoo got Bobby a new shirt.

Bobby got Yunhyeong a necklace.

Yunhyeong got Junhoe a new phone case.

Junhoe got Donghyuk a new pair of shoes.

Donghyuk got Hanbin a pair of new headphones.

Hanbin got Jinhwan a new pair of sunglasses.

"Did no one get anything for Jieun?" Yunhyeong asks.

"I thought you were getting it!" Bobby exclaims.

"Guys. It's fine." She smiles as she takes out the bag behind her. "This is my gift to you guys."

"Woah! This is so cool!" Hanbin looked at the carving with they names on it.

"And I also got these." She took out keychains with their names also carved into them.

"Thank you so much Jieun!" They all yell as they hug their trip coordinator.

//