Chapter 11

The next morning, the guys wake up to complete silence.

"Is Jieun still here?" Chanwoo asks Jinhwan. Jinhwan points to the sleeping figure on her wheelchair.

"That must be so uncomfortable. Why did we sleep before her?" Yunhyeong face palmed. Everyone started to wake and took a look at Jieun.

"Did she really sleep like this all night?" The guys carry her to the couch but she wouldn't let go Chanwoo's neck.

"Yah, someone help me." He whispered. They gently take Jieun's limbs off of Chanwoo and let her sleep on their couch.

"Good morning guys." Junhoe, Hanbin, Bobby and Donghyuk say.

"Good morning. You just missed out on Chanwoo being head locked by Jieun. Sleeping!" Jinhwan laughed.

"Not funny. I almost died." Chanwoo glared.

"Sure." Yunhyeong laughed while walking to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning guys." Jieun says while rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning legend." Jinhwan said while trying to hold in his laugh.

"Legend?" She looked confused.

"You head locked Chanwoo while you were sleeping apparently." Donghyuk explained.

"Oh. Sorry about that Chanwoo." She giggled.

After eating breakfast, the guys put on masks and hats to help push Jieun back to her house but once they left the driveway, they were bombarded by photographers and interviewers.

"Why is Jieun leaving?"

"Why was she at your guys dorm last night?"

"Why is she in a wheelchair?"

Questions were being asked everywhere but iKON kept quiet and kept pushing their ex trip coordinator. Then there was a photographer that appeared right in front of Jieun, making them stop abruptly.

"Um excuse me sir." Donghyuk asks while holding wheelchair. The man just kept taking photos.

"Sir." Yunhyeong stood in front of the man, protecting Jieun. "I don't think it's appropriate to do this." Jieun just looked down and hid her face.

"But why is she leaving?" One of them asked.

"That's not something we can talk about right now." Junhoe replied politely.

"Why was she found in your dorm?" Another one asked.

"That's also something we can't talk about at this moment." Jinhwan tries his hardest not to push down each photographer.

"I'm sorry. We need to be somewhere right now." Bobby says. The photographers were polite enough to finally leave them.

"Sorry about that Jieun." Donghyuk apologized.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." She reassured.

Once they reach her house, they open the door for her.

"Thank you guys." She smiled as she pushes herself into her house.

"No problem." It fell silent for a little bit.

"So this is it." Hanbin started. "This is the last time we'll see you." Jieun just shrugged, knowing what her plan was.

"Will you come and visit us often?" Chanwoo asks.

"Of course. Just let me know when you guys are available." Jieun waved at them and closed the door.

"Ahh should we start packing for Indonesia?" Yunhyeong asks as they walk back to their dorm.

"It's too early for that right now." Hanbin says.

"Better early than late." Bobby says. He was then smacked on the back of the head.

"You guys, we just went saw our coordinator for the last time and packing is all you guys think about?" Donghyuk says annoyed.

"I don't know. I just need something to distract me from what just happened." Bobby says.

In Jieun's place, she sitting next to her bed with a laptop on her lap.

"Yah, why am I crying?" She says as she wipes her face.

She decides to call Hanbin.

"Hello?"

"Hello Hanbin?"

"Jieun! Hi!" He yelled.

"Sorry I called you but I just need something to distract me from thinking about what just happened."

"Same with us. The guys are sulking around the dorm like dead souls." Jieun hears sniffles in the background.

"Who's sick?"

"No one. Yunhyeong was found crying in the bathroom."

"Oh my gosh tell him I said sorry!" She said while covering her mouth, preventing her from crying.

"Jieun-ah! I miss you!" Yunhyeong cried from the phone. Her tears started to fall to hear how hurt she made the members.

"Us too!" The guys cried. She then giggles.

"Why are you laughing?" Jinhwan hiccuped.

"I only smile during these kinds of situations so I won't end up crying at the end." She explained.

"We miss you though!" Bobby cried.

"I miss you guys too!" She laughed. "You guys better stop or else I'm actually going to start crying."

"Jieun!" They all yelled into the phone. She tries her hardest to keep everything in.

"Jieun-ah! We miss you!" She refrains again.

"Guys stop!" She whined.

"We love you!" She then bursts into tears right then and there.

"Yah! I told you guys to stop!" She cries.

"We need you to feel the same thing we did when you told us you were leaving." Hanbin complained.

"Oh shoot." She looked down and sees something.

"Jieun?" Jinhwan asks.

"Oh my goodness." She exclaimed.

"What happened?" The guys asked. You hear a thud of her phone dropping. The phone call ended.

"Jieun? Jieun!" Hanbin checked and saw that the call ended.

"What happened?"

"Her phone dropped and she ended the call." They try frantically to call her again but she didn't answer.

"Crap." Hanbin whispered under his breath.

In Jieun's room, she noticed that her ticket was canceled.

//