Chapter 7

"Now!" Donghyuk put his hand out and grabbed Jieun before she could attack Seokjin.

"Jieun! Are you ok!" Jinhwan asks frantically.

"I hate him. So much." She breathes and cries. The guys scoot over so Jieun can have a seat.

"We're leaving. You're ok." Bobby reassures while rubbing Jieun's back.

"It's so annoying how he came all the way here just to find me." She says while leaning her head towards the window.

"It's not your fault. No one knew he was going to he here." Jinhwan comforts.

They arrived at the airport safely and Jieun puts on her mask to not show her puffy face.

"iKON!" Fans screamed. The guys got out and waved at their fans whil Jieun took all their baggage out.

They each got their luggage and started to head into the airport.

"To be honest, I'm going to really miss it here." Hanbin confesses.

"Same. We're going to be in the practice room all of tomorrow." Chanwoo groans.

"Aww and Jieun won't be able to hang out with us as often." Yunhyeong pouted.

"I'll still see you guys but not as much as now. I'm only your guys' trip coordinator." She laughed.

"Ugh this is why you should come and see us more often." Junhoe said.

"I promise I will." They each get their tickets and walk towards the lounge. They wait for their gate to be called.

"Guys, for future purposes, where else should we go?" Jieun asks.

"Indonesia!" Yunhyeong yelled.

"Phillipines!" Hanbin yelled.

"China!" Jinhwan yelled.

"United States!" Chanwoo yelled.

"Thailand!" Junhoe yelled.

"Japan!" Donghyuk yelled.

"Home!" Bobby yelled. He was then smacked on the head by Yunhyeong.

"I'll be considering your choices." Jieun smiled. Their gate was called and they then had to board the plane.

The seating was exactly like when they came.

"Jieun." She turns around after putting her seatbelt on.

"Yeah?" He pulls out the friendship ring.

"Promise me you won't lose this." He says while giving it to her.

"Oh um, I don't know if it's ok for me to take this." She stutters.

"Tsk don't think of it like that! You're our trip coordinator. You need some kind of credit." He gave the ring to Jieun and she smiled.

"Thank you."

As they start to take off, everyone talks among themselves.

"Jieun! Are we able to visit you every now and then?" Chanwoo asks.

"Of course. Anytime." She smiles at the maknae.

"We'll just ditch practice and visit Jieun." Junhoe planned.

"I'm down to actually do that." Jinhwan agreed.

"Same." Yunhyeong said.

"But the question is, will Jieun be able to see us?" Hanbin asks.

"I'll always make time to see you guys." Jieun smiled.

After landing back at Seoul, they left the airport and was greeted by many fans. They were pretty respectful as they head about the incident in Vietnam.