Chapter 13

Finally came the time where iKON got to leave for Indonesia.

"Jieun-ah." Bobby says on the phone.

"Yes?" She replies.

"We're finally leaving for Indonesia." He told her sadly.

"I know." She giggled. "I hope you guys have fun."

"We can't."

"Hey, I paid a lot of money for that trip." Jieun says while clipping the pictures onto their lines.

"What are you doing right now?" Jieun freezes to think of an excuse.

"I'm helping out a friend with a project." Bobby then sighs.

"Well. We're going through security right. Talk to you later."

"Alright then. Bye." She hung up the phone and clipped the last photo on the board. "These guys better get here soon." Jieun then left the room and went to her hotel.

"Who's sitting by themselves?" Hanbin asks.

"I'll do it." Donghyuk raised his hand.

"Are you sure? I can do it if you don't want to." Bobby said.

"No it's fine. I don't trust you being by yourself anyway."

"Rude." Bobby muttered.

As they enter the plane, they find their spots and Donghyuk finds himself by himself. They take off and stay quiet. Donghyuk looks at his hand to see the friendship ring. He smiled at the memory.

Once landing, they see a bunch of fans yelling their names. They were being pushed and grabbed everywhere but they managed to leave quickly and safely.

"Woah, Indonesia is crazy!" Hanbin panted.

"Let's just get to the hotel. I'm tired as heck." Junhoe stretched.

The reach the hotel in 1 hour. They have trouble getting their hotel room due to the language barrier but they got through it.

"Woah what's this?" Yunhyeong asks as he sees the board of pictures.

"Aww they're pictures of us with Jieun!" Chanwoo smiles.

"Wait, who took these?" Jinhwan asks while pointing to the sleeping pictures of them.

They all shrugged and unpacked all of their things.

"You guys, it's 9:00 P.M. right now. Anyone want anything to eat?" Yunhyeong asks as he walks to the kitchen.

"Anything you can make!" Hanbin yelled from his bed.

There was loud snoring that erupted the silence and everyone sees it was Junhoe.

"Yah!" Chanwoo slapped the back of Junhoe's head. "How do you snore so dang loudly!"

"Can a guy get some sleep around here?" Junhoe said while squinting.

"Here just stay in my room for a little bit." Bobby offered.

Junhoe walked to Bobby's room and collapsed on the bed.

"Here guys." Yunhyeong says as he places small bowls of rice and some black bean noodles on the table.

As they ate, they received a call from YG.

"Hello YG!" They said happily.

"Hello guys. How was your ride over to Indonesia?" He asks.

"It was hectic at the airport but we managed to get to the hotel in one piece." Chanwoo nodded and then glared over to see who was making the loud noise again.

"Who was that?" YG asked.

"Junhoe. He's sleeping in Bobby's room right now." Chanwoo rolled his eyes. YG chuckled.

"Well I was just checking up on you guys. Hope you guys have fun!" iKON says bye and end the call.

They went to bed after a few attempts of moving Junhoe back to his room with the help of an angry Chanwoo.

The next morning, the guys see their schedule on the table.

Hey guys! I told you I wouldn't leave you guys with nothing to do. In fact, I gave you guys a treasure hunt to keep you guys entertained for today! There is a surprise at the end so keep your heads up for that. Follow the directions carefully and hope you accomplish this with the hidden message at the end!

Love,

Seo Jieun

"I love it when Jieun plans these things for us." Donghyuk smiles.

"Same. The schedule is attached to here and it says to start at 10 sharp." Hanbin read.

"It's 9:30 right now so we should just head to bed so we can get ready early." Yunhyeong says.

"Agreed." They all said.

The next morning, they walk downstairs to the lobby with their masks and hats.

There should be a van waiting for you guys outside so please get in. The driver already knows where to take you.

The guys pile into the van, anxious to know what was planned for them.

Once arriving to their destination, they notice it was really big shopping district.

"Woah." Jinhwan said as he looks at the building.

I've arranged groups for you guys to split into and what you guys will need to find.

Chanwoo and Donghyuk - flower crowns with each members' faces on them.

Jinhwan and Junhoe - t-shirts with YG's face on them.

Hanbin, Yunhyeong and Bobby - your guys' friendship bracelets.

These items are scattered everywhere around the district. I hope you guys remember what your bracelets look like. Good luck!

"So we need to find our bracelets back?" Yunhyeong says.

"I was wondering where mine went." Hanbin exclaims.

"It says here that it is advised to start at 12 so we can have as much time as we need but we should end around 9." Junhoe explained.

The groups dispersed into different areas of the shopping district but little did they know, Jieun was spectating the whole thing.

//