Chapter 15

The guys finish their challenge at 8:15 P.M.

"I didn't realize we were in there for so long." Yunhyeong said.

"Right? Jieun never fails to keep us entertained." Donghyuk smiled. The body guard that was in front of the store handed Hanbin a piece of paper.

Dang it. I knew you guys would forget.

"What?" Bobby says.

If you guys received this note, you guys forgot to find one more item.

Donghyuk's friendship ring.

The guys look at Donghyuk.

It is somewhere near you guys right now. Find it before 9!!

"Oh my goodness she took my ring." Donghyuk says while holding the area where the ring was.

"Shoot. We need to find it." The guys dispurse around the area, in search of the ring.

After a few minutes, Jinhwan finds something attached to the body guards' keys.

'Is that his ring?' Because of his height, he was able to sneak pass the guard to inspect the ring.

"Permisi? Itu aku punya cincin. (excuse me? That's my ring.)" He told the body guard.

"Maaf. (Sorry.)" The man gave him the ring, knowing what the objective was.

Jinhwan sees the note attached to the ring.

Hey Jinhwan!

"How the heck did she know I would find it?" He whispered.

Seems as though your height finally gave you an advantage. Yes this is Donghyuk's ring. The ones the guys might find are fake. You must give it to him without him knowing it was you who found it.

"Why would she think I was able to do this kind of task?" He muttered.

He looks around for Donghyuk and thinks for a way to give the ring to him.

"Guys! I think I found it!" Junhoe yelled.

"Is there a note on it?" Jinhwan asks.

"No?"

"Then it's not it." Junhoe threw the twig away and continued to search.

Around 8:45, they gave up. Donghyuk of course was worried.

"Guys! I need to find it!" Donghyuk was on the verge of tears.

"Dongii, can you carry me?" Jinhwan lazily puts his arms up for Donghyuk to carry him.

"Wait, I need to find it." He continues searching.

'It pains me to see him like this but I must fulfill my challenge.' Jinhwan thought.

"But I'm tired!" Jinhwan whined.

"But. Fine." Donghyuk gave up and carried Jinhwan on his back. Jinhwan successfully put the ring on his finger without him noticing.

"Jinhwan-hyung." Chanwoo noticed everything. Jinhwan just shushed him and winked. The guys took the hint and kept walking.

Once reaching the van, Donghyuk put Jinhwan down.

"It's ok Dongii. We'll buy you another one." Hanbin patted him on the back.

"But none of you guys know who has the other one." Donghyuk whispered as he enters the van.

On the way to the final destination, the guys were laughing at how they succeded the mission.

Once reaching the area where Jieun told them to go, they exit the van and see a shadow. They walk towards the shadow and notice it was Jieun.

"Hi guys!" She jumped in her wherlchair while waving.

"Jieun!" They all ran to her to give her hug.

"I thought you left!" Bobby said.

"I am leaving but I knew you guys couldn't go on a trip without me." There was a pause. "And maybe also because I also missed you guys."

"Aww you did miss us!" Junhoe yelled.

"Of course I did!" Jieun smiled.

"Oh. Donghyuk has to tell you something." Yunhyeong said. Donghyuk shakes his head at Yunhyeong but he pushed him towards Jieun.

"Um. We couldn't find the ring you hid for us." He said as he hung his head low. Jieun and Jinhwan make eye contact and smile.

"Really?" Jieun acts disappointed.

"Yes. I'm so sorry!" Donghyuk cried. Jieun's eyes went wide.

"Woah! Donghyuk are you ok?" Jieun says as Donghyuk falls on his knees in apology.

"I lost my friendship ring!" He cried. Jieun patted his back in comfort and giggled.

"I'll go buy another one!" He says while getting up but Jieun held his hand, preventing him from leaving. She wipes his tears and smiles. She points at his hand.

"Yeah, that's what it looks like." It took him a while to finally get the hint. "Oh my gosh it's my ring!"

//