Chapter 1

"Where to this time?" Jieun asks the staff.

"Where haven't they been is the question?" A staff member says while chuckling.

"Vietnam." Someone blurted out. Everyone turns to the direction to where the voice came from just to see Koo Junhoe being slapped on the back of the head by Jung Chanwoo. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually," One of the staff members say while sitting up. "That isn't a bad idea." Everyone turns to him.

"Are you sure you want to send them to Vietnam?" Jieun asks.

"Sure! They've never been there, they don't have concerts, and it'll be great opportunity to promote their album." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Alright, it's settled then. Unless, Jieun here, has concerns." Her head looks up to the rest of the staff.

"Not at all! Leave everything to me." The staff got up and left and that's where everything started for Jieun.

During the day, Jieun would stay in her house planning the groups trip to Vietnam but during the night, she would go out and talk to the staff about the trip. She would spend her break by watching the guys practice but it wouldn't last long until she would go back to work. She also had to deal with cooking and calming the group down on some occasions. As you can tell, she's stressed.

Jieun was working on her desk with 3 notebooks, a computer and a bunch of broken pencils surrounding her area. Then a knock came from her door. She was a mess but she went to open it anyway to see 6 members laughing like crazy and an embarrassed Chanwoo in the back.

Jieun waved to them and allowed them to go in.

"Hi Jieun!" Junhoe yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Hello Junhoe!" Jieun also yelled back. "Food is in the kitchen if you guys are hungry." She says as she walks back to her room to work but then something pulls her wrist. She looks behind her to see Yunhyeong. "What happened?" She says as she walks slowly toward him.

"I thought you said I was able to cook today." He said with sad eyes. Jieun scoffed.

"As if I would let you cook when you're tired from practice." She smiled.

"Awww Jieun really does care for me." He smiled and went to go eat. Jieun walks to her room to continue working.

A few hours later, Jieun got the budget ready. She goes back downstairs to clean up but sees the guys passed out everywhere on the floor. She sighs and grabs the guys to put them into a more comfortable position near the couches. She put blankets and pillows for them but she didn't realize, she would be up all night, trying to get plane tickets.

The next morning, Jieun woke up at 5 to make the guys breakfast because they had practice at 6. She was exhausted but she can't leave the guys hungry and tired.

"Good morning." Someone whispered behind Jieun. She turned around to see Donghyuk. He was rubbing his eyes and trying to fix his bed head.

"Good morning." She smiled at the member. She turns back to making their breakfast.

"Do you need help?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She says as she smiles back.

"Are you not tired from working?" He could tell by the messy bun and wrinkled clothing that she was tired.

"I'm fine. Really." She smiles again. She gets a few plates and puts their breakfasts on it. The guys all then woke up and went around the table to get food.

"Hey, guys." The guys all turn to Jieun to listen to what she was about to say. "We're going to leave to Vietnam next week so plan ahead on what you are bring."