Chapter 4

As everyone gets ready for going out, it leaves Jieun with a lot of questions.

'Will I really be alright with them?'

'How does he know where we always are?'

'Do I have enough money for all of them?' Jieun checks her bag and sees some money left, enough for them to buy a few things.

"Jieun!" Hanbin said while knocking on her door. She rushes outside with everything and puts her mask on.

While arriving at the little shopping district, they split into pairs.

"Who's going with Jieun-nuna?" Chanwoo asks.

"I can." Donghyuk raised his hand.

"Alright then. It's settled. Bobby and Chanwoo, me and Junhoe, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan, and Jieun and Donghyuk." Hanbin explained. They all nodded. Jieun handed them some money and they all dispursed.

"Jieun, where do you want to go?" She thinks about it for a little bit.

"Let's go get snacks." They walk to a convenience store and grab as many as they can hold.

"Do we have enough money after this?" Jieun laughed.

"Sure we do. If not, we can go torment Bobby for some." Donghyuk said. They both walk back to the van to place all their snacks in.

"Jieun! Can we go get friendship bracelets for our groups?" Donghyuk says excitedly.

"Sure why not." She said while smiling. They walk to the area where it had a lot of accessories and chose each bracelet according to each members style but Donghyuk had another idea. He secretly bought two friendship rings but got caught.

"Donghyuk? Who's that for? I thought we were just getting friendship bracelets." She questions.

"It's for someone special." He replies. 

"Have you seen iKON?" A man asks the people around him. The people looked frightened so they shook their head and ran. Donghyuk and Jieun turned around to see the guy again, asking everyone that passed him by.

"Oh my goodness it's him again." Jieun says as she rolls her eyes. They see the man look at them and start to approach them.

"Have you guys seen iKON?" The both of them were pretty annoyed at this point but they shook their heads.

"Why have you been asking everyone? We noticed you've stopped people from walking, just to ask them where this iKON group is." Jieun asks.

"Because there's this woman that I want that always follows them. I know they're here so I want to find them."

"How do you know where they always are?" Donghyuk asks while slowly covering his nose with his mask.

"There's a device I put into the woman's jacket at the airport I bumped into and it tracks where she is. And it says that she's here." He explained.

"What's your name? We'll contact you if we find them." Donghyuk lied.

"Woo Seokjin."

'Idiot.' Jieun thought as she looks at Donghyuk.

'We are calling the police after this.' Donghyuk also thought as if he read her mind.

After buying everything, they meet everyone back at the van with a bunch of bags.

"Wow! That was so much fun!" Chanwoo jumps.

"Now to head back to the condo." Hanbin jumped into the van.

"Wait." Donghyuk said. 

He tugged Jieun's hand, preventing her from entering the van, pulled here into his arms and he took her jacket off, leaving her in freezing cold night. He searches in every pocket and finds a little device stuck on it. He rips it off with anger, ruining the jacket.

"Oh my goodness. Was that it?" Jieun says with her mouth wide open.

"I think so." Donghyuk replies.

"What is it?" Jinhwan asks.

"A tracking device that the creep put on Jieun." Donghyuk threw the device on the ground harshly and stepped on it, breaking it.

"How did you guys know it was there?" Junhoe asks.

"He exposed himself. Idiot." Jieun said while covering her arms.

"Dang. Did you get a name?" Bobby comes in.

"Yeah. Woo Seokjin." Jieun replied.

"Who's calling the police?" Chanwoo asks.

"Remember, we're in Vietnam so the number is different." Yunhyeong reminded.

"Well, what is it?" Hanbin asks as he pulls out his phone.

"113." Jinhwan replied. After filing the complaint, they head back to the condo.

On the way back, Jieun was on the verge of falling asleep but noticed all the other members asleep. She tries her best to stay awake but fails and falls asleep on the window of her side of the van.

After arriving back at the condo, Jieun was the first one awake and stands up quickly. She stumbles a little bit but catches herself on the seat in front of her.

As all of them walk out of the bus, Jieun makes an announcement.

"Guys, please remember we leave in two days. Start packing tomorrow." She says drowsily as she stumbles with her eyes closed.

"Jieun, are you ok?" Jinhwan says with his arms open just in case she fell. She just nodded her head and holding her arms. She checks the time. 11:45.

"It's pretty late already." She said and noticed Chanwoo with his arms in his jacket wide open for her to run into. She takes the opportunity to run into his arms. He covers her with his jacket and places his chin on her head.

'She's so tiny!' Donghyuk thought with a smile.

"Is there anything you guys still want to do here?" She asks. The guys look around at each other.

"I think we're good." Bobby said.

"Alright then. It's settled. We spend the whole day tomorrow packing I guess." Jieun giggled.

"We'll do something fun tomorrow. Not just packing." Yunhyeong said.

"Of course." Chanwoo replied.

"Jieun, if you were cold, you could've just asked for one of our jackets." Donghyuk said annoyed.

"Yeah but I don't want any of you guys to take off your jackets and get sick." She explained.

"So you thought it was ok to run into Chanwoo's arms?" Donghyuk defended. Chanwoo stuck his tongue out, teasing him.

"Yes." She smiled and hid her head in Chanwoo's jacket.

As they walk back towards their condo, Jinhwan opened the door. All of them enter their separate rooms and start laughing for some reason. Jieun checks up on them and see them watching aegyo.

She giggles as she see the guys fangirling over someone doing aegyo.

'These boys can be real idiots sometime.' Jieun then thought of an idea to keep them excited while packing.

Truth or dare.

//