Chapter 12

"Shoot." She works fast to get her ticket back but it barely works.

"Oh my goodness. Why? Why? Why," She taps the buttons on her computer and eventually got her ticket back.

"Who freaking cancelled my ticket? I want to beat him or her up!" She muttered. Jieun then noticed her phone is repeatedly being called. She saw that it was Hanbin.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Jieun!" She covered her ear at the sudden noise.

"Sorry for leaving like that."

"Which one?" Junhoe asks. He was slapped once again.

"Both."

"What happened?" Jinhwan asked.

"New month." She lied.

"Oh." They all fell silent.

They talked for a little more until their manager told them to start practicing which left Jieun by herself again.

"Should I go see them one more time? But I literally just saw them." She shook her head and decided to rest for a little bit.

"Guys!" Hanbin clapped.

"What? What happened?" They all asked.

"That was probably the best practice of 6 Food 7 Foot we did." Hanbin exclaimed.

"Dang. I thought we were in trouble." Donghyuk says as he puts his hand over his chest.

For the rest of the practice, they just reviewed their songs and left. It didn't take them long to get back to their dorm.

"I guess we can start packing." Hanbin says. They all each divide into their rooms and begin their packing.

"Ahh this doesn't feel right." Chanwoo says.

"It really doesn't." Bobby stops packing.

"Jieun normally tells us what to pack or plays a game with us." Yunhyeong said.

"If only she was coming with us. I bet it would've made it 10x more fun." Junhoe pointed out.

After finishing, they lay around the room.

"Ahh can we leave yet?" Jinhwan complained.

"We would, if Jieun booked our flight earlier." Hanbin said.

"What do we normally do at a time like this?" Donghyuk asks.

"Bother Jieun." Chanwoo said. "Oh."

Back in Jieun's place, she decided to call YG.

"Hello?"

"Hello YG?"

"Oh hi Jieun! How was Vietnam?"

"It was interesting, hey I have something to ask."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Am I able to take a little vacation to help out a friend?"

"Of course, just make sure you come back safely."

"Alright. Thank you."

She ends the call and starts packing.

"I wish she was coming with us to Indonesia." Chanwoo sets his luggage outside his room.

"She did say to let her know when we were avaliable." Donghyuk smiles.

"What are you implying?" Bobby asks.

Hanbin whips out his phone and dials Jieun's number.

"Huh. Voicemail." Donghyuk says as he looks at his phone.

"She didn't answer?" Hanbin turns to the member.

"I guess not." Bobby replied.

"She must be busy to not be able to answer her phone." Junhoe said.

"But she said to let her know when we're available." Chanwoo reminded.

"Let's let her be. She must be tired then." Yunhyeong said.

The guys leave their baggage in the living room their dorm, anxious to know what happened to Jieun.

"It's finally time." Jieun said as she looked at the airport.

"Although this is a surprise, it doesn't feel right to go without them." She talked to herself.

Jieun wheels herself into the airport and checks herself in but then feels her phone vibrating.

Donghyuk♡

"Donghyuk-ah." She chuckled as she wheels herself to her gate. "Don't worry. I'll see you soon."

//