Chapter 8

"Hi Jieun!" Bobby ran and hugged her.

"Yah! Bobby!" Hanbin ripped him off of their trip coordinator.

"How are you guys?" Jieun asks. The guys just smile tiredly.

"What are those papers for?" Donghyuk asks.

"They're quizzes for you guys to take." She hands each of them a little packet and a pencil.

"What for?" Chanwoo asks while scanning the paper.

"To determine where you guys are going next." The guys sit down and concentrated on the quiz as Jieun leaves them.

After a while, Hanbin calls Jieun.

'Hello?' Jieun asks.

'Hi Jieun-ah! We just finished the quiz.'

'Alright. I'll be there soon to pick them up.' As Jieun hangs up the phone, she puts her hair up and a mask on.

She walks towards the guys dorm and knocks on it. She sees Donghyuk at the door.

"Hi! I'm just hear to pick up the quizzes." She says.

"Guys! She's here!" The guys all come down and bring her inside their dorm.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" She asks as she's placed down on their couch.

"Happy birthday!" They all yelled. She covers her ear at the sudden noise.

"Eh? I didn't even remember that it was today." Jieun laughs at herself.

"Yeah! And we're going to celebrate!" Jinhwan yells as he brings out the champagne.

"Are we drinking tonight?" Bobby asks.

"Of course!" Junhoe yelled.

As they celebrated, Donghyuk and Jieun were the ones that didn't drink.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Donghyuk asks.

"It's bad to see your trip coordinator drunk. Trust me." She laughs.

They had a small conversation until the guys started crowding the both of them.

"Um. I going to go use the bathroom." Jieun says awkwardly. As she walks away, the guys bomboarded Donghyuk with questions.

"Do you like Jieun?" Hanbin asks.

"Why are you guys so close?" Jinhwan asks as he sits next to Donghyuk.

"Why do you always get so mad when we interact with her?" Junhoe whines.

"What shampoo do you use?" Yunhyeong asks once again.

Donghyuk tries fighting off each question but fails.

"Yah! What is wrong with you guys!" Donghyuk yells as he gets up.

"Are you going to answer our questions?" Chanwoo asks.

"No. Those are personal questions." He replies while turning around.

"Come on. We're family." Bobby says as he puts his arm around Donghyuk.

"Yah! Just go back to drinking! Don't let Jieun see you guys like this!"

"So you do like her!" Jinhwan announced.

"I do not!" Donghyuk argued.

"Guys?" Everyone turns around to see Jieun standing behind them.

"Jieun! Donghyuk has a cru-." Junhoe was cut off by Donghyuk and was pushed into his room.

"Jieun! Jieun!" Chanwoo tries to get her attention but is also dragged by Donghyuk into his room.