Chapter 22

The next morning, all of them work up at the same time to unload all of their luggage to the lobby.

"Ahh we're leaving already." Donghyuk sighs.

"I know. Even if we were attacked a few times, it was really fun." Hanbin pouts.

"Don't worry. We still got a plane ride and the way back to our dorms to hang out." Jinhwan tried to be positive.

They enter the van and start talking about the past trips.

"What did you guys like most about Indonesia?" Jieun asks.

"The food!" Half of them said.

"Lucky for you guys," Jieun takes out a plastic bag full of Indonesian food and desserts. "I brought some along with us."

"You're a life saver Jieun!" The guys start to eat the food as they haven't had breakfast yet.

Once arriving at the airport, the fans were much calmer this time.

"Have a safe trip iKON." The fans waved a bowed at the group.

"Thank you guys for being such an amazing group yesterday!" They waved.

After entering the airport, they all remained silent.

"When does our flight leave?" Donghyuk asks.

"In half an hour." Junhoe answers.

They remain silent once again.

"Ok why are we so quiet guys?" Hanbin asks as he stands up.

"We have nothing to talk about at the moment I guess." Jinhwan says sadly.

"Sure we do! We can talk about how we've came so far with Jieun!" Hanbin desperately yells.

"That kind of makes our situation worst." Bobby sighs.

"Are we really going to end like this?" Hanbin asks sadly.

"No." Donghyuk stands up. "We will spend every minute like it is our last."

"Flight xxx please start heading to your gate." The announcer announced.

"Well crap." Donghyuk muttered.

They board the plane with the same partners as they left Vietnam with.

"Jieun, do you still have the ring I gave you at Vietnam?" Donghyuk asks as he puts the luggages on the over head compartment.

"Of course." She shows.

"After we leave, will you promise me to never lose it?"

"I will protect it with my life." Jieun reassures.

During the flight, everyone fell asleep except for Jieun, as she was worried about what would happen when she does leave.

The food started to come so she had to wake all of them up.

"Yah, I'm too sad to eat." Jinhwan pouted.

"I'm still here aren't I?" Jieun smiles.

"I guess. Fine." Yunhyeong sat up.

After their flight ended, they arranged a van to take them to the door but Chanwoo had something else in mind.

"Can't we go out for a drink one more time?" He pleads.

"I don't know if I can handle you guys drunk again." Jieun laughs.

"Please?" They all ask.

"Fine. But you guys better not do anything stupid." They all start cheering and the van takes them to a nearby bar. They enter with no problem but went all out on the drinks.