Chapter 17

"What." The guys said plainly. She just laughed and nodded.

"Are we really having a fansign right now?" Hanbin had his mouth open.

"Yep. Get ready." She handed the guys each of their clothes and turned around to let them change.

Once arriving at the hall, there were a lot of Indonesian fans waiting for them.

"Ready guys?" Jieun asked. They all nodded. Donghyuk opens the door and the fans were quiet.

"What's going on?" Bobby asks confused at the quiet sound.

"Hello." The fans greeted with a smile and a wave. iKON, clearly confused, just waved back and smiled.

When they reach the table where they find a bunch of stuff to wear, the fans come in quiet and orderly.

"This is so much more different than what happened in the airport." Junhoe whispered to Yunhyeong.

"Hey guys!" Jieun pushed herself in front of the table.

"So we have a fansign for iKON today but it'll be a bit different. Since we're only here for a couple more days, there is a piece of paper under your seats along with a pen. Please write a little encouragement note to your bias." She explained.

Everyone looks under their seat to find the supplies. They immediately start writing.

"Why are they so quiet?" Jinhwan asked.

"They heard that you guys just came here for vacation but they couldn't resist by having a small get together among your guys' fanclub. I bumped into them while I was here before you guys, so I arranged a private fan sign just for them." She explained.

"So this is our fan club?" Junhoe asks.

"Yes. Well the respectful ones." She laughed. "They kept quiet because they want to respect you guys and allow you guys to be stress free."

"Ahh. They're so thoughtful." Yunhyeong smiled. Jieun set out 7 boxes for the letters to be placed in.

All the fans came in one by one while also waving to the guys.

"Is that everyone?" Jieun asked. They all replied with 'yes'. "I will be reading 1 from each box and that person can ask the member a question.

Jieun reaches into Jinhwan box and pulled out a small piece of paper.

Hello Jinhwan! I'm so glad I was able to come today! I hope you guys have fun in Indonesia and come visit us again. Don't worry, let us handle the incident at the airport this time. We can't bare to see you guys uncomfortable anyway.

"Aww who wrote that?" Jinhwan smiled.

"Number 22." She read. The young woman stood up with a bright smile and walked up to Jinhwan and shook his hand. Jieun handed her a mic to ask the question.

"Why did you guys choose Indonesia?" She asks shyly.

"Because the fans and food are amazing here." Jinhwan gave the woman a hug and waved her goodbye.

Dear Yunhyeong,

I hope mine does get chosen but if not, I still love you either way. You were my inspiration to learn how to cook. I hope to cook for you one day! I'm just glad you're healthy and happy. Please take care of yourself!

"This was by number 23." A short girl came up with a small smiled.

"Aww she's so tiny!" Yunhyeong fangirled.

"Hello!" She bowed while giggling. "Which member do you love cooking for the most?"

"Bobby. He will eat anything I give him. Good or bad." He answered.

Bobby!!

Oh my gosh I've loved you since Show Me The Money and you've been my bias since! From here, I can already tell, you're future is very bright. Please remember that iKONICS love you and will support you in every way possible.

"Dang that was a good note." Junhoe said.

"This was by number 46." Jieun announced. A girl came up to greet Bobby.

"What was your reaction when you had to leave the states to become and idol?" She asked. "It's ok if you don't want to answer."

"No it's ok." He laughed. "I was sad to know that I have to leave home to pursue my dreams but it was probably one of my best choices." He explained.

Jieun read everyone's notes and at the end, Hanbin started crying.

"Hanbin-ah. Why are you crying?" Jinhwan laughed.

"Knowing that we have such nice fans makes me emotional because it tells me that there are people out there that like us for what we are and what we do." He explained.

"Yah! You think too hard." Yunhyeong started to tear up.

"We love you iKON!" The fans yell.

Suddenly, the door bursts open.

"Who's that?" Jinhwan asks as he gets up.

"Oh my goodness." Junhoe says.

"What?" Jieun asked.

"It's him." Donghyuk finished.

//