Chapter 5

Before they went to sleep, Jieun asked them to make up a few truths and dares. They gave all their papers and she placed them in a bag.

As the guys wake up, they see Jieun already packed but she had a plastic bag full of tiny pieces of paper.

"Jieun? You're already packed?" Bobby asks while scratching his head.

"Yes because we're gonna play a little game while you guys pack." Everyone eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Truth or dare?" Yunhyeong asks.

"Truth or dare." Jieun confirms. Everyone's eyes went wide. "We'll be going from youngest to oldest."

"Chanwoo!" Everyone yelled and Chanwoo kept her mouth open in shock.

"Oh and at the same time, you have to pack. You have to try your best not to get distracted by the truths and dares. If you do, you get necked by everyone." All their eyes went wider than usual.

They all went to their separate rooms to start packing

Chanwoo stuck his hand into the bag and pulled out a TRUTH.

"Thoughts about Junhoe?" He read out loud. Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Yah! What are you guys laughing about!" Junhoe yelled from the other side. Jieun rushes over to the room and sees Junhoe standing up and not packing.

"Junhoe!" Jieun yelled. He stood still and turned slowly to Jieun. "Neck time!" Everyone ran towards Junhoe and tackled him.

Jieun held him down while everyone necked him once, leaving him paralyzed.

"I love you Junhoe!" Chanwoo yelled as he runs back to his room.

"Screw you guys!" He yelled back.

As everyone quickly runs back to their rooms and Junhoe limps to Jieun. He puts his hand in the bag and pulls out a DARE.

"Give Chanwoo a hug from behind." He read. Of course, Chanwoo heard this and tried his best not to run away.

As Junhoe enters the room where Chanwoo was, he quickly wraps his arms around Chanwoo. Once he released his arms, Chanwoo screamed but kept packing.

"Ooo Chanwoo's strong." Jinhwan exclaimed.

Donghyuk came out of the room and walks up to Jieun. He pulls out a DARE.

"Go outside the condo and yell, 'I love Jieun.'" Everyone and everything went quiet.

"Do we have to do this one?" Jieun asks as she takes the paper, blushing.

"Who's paper is this?" Donghyuk yells.

"Mine!" Hanbin replied while packing.

"Oh my goodness." Donghyuk ran out of the condo, and all the guys came out of their rooms to watch Donghyuk.

"Jieun! Come here!" Yunhyeong waved his hand over to Jieun. She slowly walked over to them and stood in the middle.

They finally see Donghyuk outside, running. He looks for the room where everyone was.

"I love you Jieun!" It caused confusion between the other condos. All the guys clapped while laughing and left Jieun blushing and hiding her face.

As Donghyuk ran back to the room, all the guys returned to packing.

"Hanbin! You're turn!" Jieun called. Hanbin skipped to Jieun and places his hand to grab a piece of paper. He took out a TRUTH.