Chapter 14

"Chanwoo-ah look what I found!" Donghyuk bursted out in laughter.

"What the heck is that?" Chanwoo looked at the flower crown in disgust.

"It has our faces on them!" Donghyuk exclaimed and continued to laugh.

"She really took the time to look through all our photos just to find one that we looked bad in." Chanwoo thought.

"It's funny though." Donghyuk notices there's a small tab on the flower crown.

You thought I would just leave you guys without a challenge? This flower crown is for Bobby. Give it to him while also yelling an, 'I love you!'. This is revenge from what you guys did to me at Vietnam.

"I can feel her smirk from here." Chanwoo says.

"Who wants to do it?" Donghyuk asks.

"You do it. You found it." Chanwoo backs away.

"Ugh fine." The two guys look everywhere for Bobby and finally spot them looking behind a tree for the bracelets. Donghyuk tiptoes up to Bobby, places the flower crown on him and yells, 'I love you Bobby!' While running away as fast as he could, leaving Bobby confused.

"To be honest, it was a nice flower crown." Chanwoo admitted.

"1 down, 6 more to go."

With Junhoe and Jinhwan, they had to look through a bunch of stores to find a shirt with YG's face on it. Junhoe then notices a female clerk wearing it.

"Jinhwan-hyung. You can go ask her." Junhoe says shyly.

"Nah go ahead." Jinhwan replies, also very shy. The clerk notices them arguing so she decided to approach them.

"Do you guys need help?" She asks in a polite tone. The 2 guys regain their composure.

"Um, that shirt, we kind of need it." Junhoe stuttered.

"Smooth." Jinhwan whispered. All Junhoe did was glare at him.

"Oh! Of course!" The woman takes off the shirt to be dressed in her uniform. "Flip the shirt inside out and you'll see the challenge." The two guys flip the shirt and to read:

Hi there! Who said I was leaving you guys without a challenge? This shirt belongs to Chanwoo. Give it back to him before he finds out it's missing but you must give it to him by putting it on him. Good luck!

"Oh no. This is going to be difficult." Jinhwan whispered. It didn't take long for them to find Chanwoo with Donghyuk.

Junhoe creeps up behind Chanwoo and quickly puts the shirt on Chanwoo.

"Yah! What's this!" He yelled. The 2 guys run for their lives to escape Chanwoo.

"At least we got it over with." Junhoe and Jinhwan give each other a high five.

With Yunhyeong, Bobby and Hanbin, they were having a difficult time figuring out what each members' bracelet look liked.

"Oh! I just remembered that Jieun sent a photo to me when we first got them!" Hanbin pulled out his phone and showed the picture to the other 2 guys.

"We got lucky today." Yunhyeong exclaimed.  Bobby finds a bracelet next to an escalator with a note attached to it.

Hah! You guys thought I would leave without giving a challenge! Well guess what? This is Junhoe's bracelet. You must give it to him while maintaining eye contact for 10 seconds. I already know Bobby got this bracelet so this one is for you. Good luck!

"Ahh it's scary to know that she has already planned each of our challenges." Bobby sighed. The 3 of them find Junhoe with Jinhwan, trying to find their t-shirt.

"Junhoe-ah." Junhoe turns around to see who called him and at the same time, making eye-contact with Bobby. 

"What is happening?" Jinhwan asks as he watches Bobby and Junhoe making eye contact.

Junhoe pushed Bobby away and grabbed his bracelet.

"Was that your challenge?" Junhoe asked. Bobby nodded and walked away.

"Never doing that again." Bobby says as he walks away with his group.

"Donghyuk-hyung!" Chanwoo yelled. "I found another one!" The flower crown consisted of their sleeping faces.

"Ew. Gross." Donghyuk looked at it with a weird look.

Hey again! This is Hanbin's flower crown. Give it to him by throwing it on him.

"What the heck?" Chanwoo said.

"Good luck." Donghyuk laughed.

They find Hanbin and his group taking a break and looking over thr bracelets on Hanbin phone. Chanwoo walks behind him and throws the crown onto Hanbin but missed.

"Who did that?" Hanbin turned around to see the little maknae laughing.

"Sorry. It's my challenge." They tried a few more times with the help of Hanbin moving around.

"Yah! Moving around won't help!" Chanwoo laughed.

"Seeing these guys bond really makes me happy." Jinhwan told Donghyuk.

"Same. Jieun would've been happy to see this." Donghyuk smiles.

After a few attempts, Chanwoo finally got it on Hanbin with a loud cheer coming from the both of them.

Junhoe and Jinhwan finally found their 2nd shirt on the rack in the store.

Hello there! This is Yunhyeong's shirt. Give it to him by catching him saying, "I love iKONICS more than Nivea."

"Oh my goodness is that even possible?" Junhoe says.

They find Yunhyeong laughing at Hanbin and Chanwoo.

"Yunhyeong. We have a favor to ask you." Jinhwan says.

"Sure! What do you need?" Jinhwan takes out his phone and started recording.

"Can you please say, 'I love iKONICS more than Nivea.'?" Yunhyeong hesistates for a little bit.

"I love iKONICS more than Nivea." He blurted.

"Thank you!" Jinhwan handed him the shirt which left Yunhyeong laughing.

"YG-hyung looks amazing!"

The last group finally got their 2nd bracelet.

So I'm wishing you good luck on this one. This is Jinhwan's bracelet. You must give it to him while also saying why you love him.

"Ahhh we just saw him." Yunhyeong sighed.

"I'll do it then." Hanbin offered.

They find Jinhwan walking around with Junhoe, trying to find their items.

"Jinhwan-hyung." Hanbin whispered behind Jinhwan.

"Yah! What are you doing!" Jinhwan tried to turn around but Hanbin caught him.

"Thank you for dealing with us when neither me or Jieun were there." He said.

"Oh. Uh, you're welcome." Hanbin let go of Jinhwan and handed him his bracelet.

"That was weird. You better not do that again." Jinhwan warned.

"Not planning to anytime soon." Hanbin yelled with a smile.

While they were finishing up their challenge, Jieun was waiting at the finish line.

"Come on guys." She watched. "I believe in you."

//