Chapter 20

"Did you guys get everything you guys wanted?" Jieun asks as Donghyuk places her down in her wheelchair.

"Yeah." They all said.

"Chanwoo?" Jieun looks at the maknae.

"It's fine. I wasn't looking for anything anyway." He smiles. She looks at him weirdly but lets it slide.

They walk around again and a van stops in front of them.

"Jieun? Did you reserve a van?" Hanbin asks.

She nods.

"We're going somewhere else." She smiles.

They reach their destination and see it was a temple.

"A temple?" Junhoe asks.

"Yep! We're going to look inside and then have lunch." She explains.

The 8 people enter with skirts they were made to wear.

"I feel dumb." Bobby says but Jieun slapped him on the shoulder.

"Don't say that out loud. It's out of respect." She warned.

They walk around and look at the architecture.

"Woah this is actually kind of cool." Hanbin stared.

"Told you guys." Jieun smiled.

After walking around for a little bit, they went outside the temple, returning the skirts, and walked to find a place to eat lunch.

They find an open resteraunt along the streets and ordered.

"So Jieun, are we leaving tomorrow or the day after?" Hanbin asked.

"The day after tomorrow." She answered.

"Hooray! One more day to spend with Jieun!" Jinhwan cheered.

They began to eat and started to talk about how they're going to fit in their stuff in their luggage.

"Who has the biggest luggage?" Hanbin asks.

"Jinhwan-hyung of course. He always carries some sort of alcoholic drink in there." Donghyuk laughs.

"I don't think it would've gotten past the security." Jieun laughed.

"Really now?" Jinhwan smirks. He goes into his bag and pulls out a wine bottle.

"Jinhwan!" Jieun scolded.

"How the heck did you get that pass security?" Hanbin yelled.

"That will always remain a secret." Jinhwan laughs and puts away the bottle.

After finishing their lunch, they decided to go rest before their next destination.

"Jieun. Are you ok?" Donghyuk looks at Jieun.

"I'm fine. It's just that, the next destination will be disappointing for me to go to." She laughs.

"Why? Where are we going?" He asks.

"Somewhere special." She smiles.

The guys all take naps before they were called to leave again.

"I advise you guys not to wear your best clothing." She warns.

"Why?" They all ask.

"Reasons I cannot say right now." She explains.

They all change into more comfortable clothing and head to the van, once again.

They reach the destination and see it was the beach.

"Yah, Junhoe wake up!" Chanwoo hit Junhoe awake.

They walk towards the beach and see there was a table with their names on it.

"Are we really eating again?" Hanbin rubs his stomach.

"No. I'll talk about it later. You guys have fun." Jieun smiles.

Bobby immediately runs to the ocean.

"Wait for me!" Chanwoo joins Bobby and the rest of the guys join soon after.

Jieun just smiles at the small boys playing like children in the water.

"Sometimes, I wish I wasn't paralyzed. I would be able to hang out with them normally." She talks to herself as she watches the guys play in the water.

"Jieun-ah!" Hanbin waved. She waved back.

"Chanwoo-ah! I'm getting back at you for all the times you've hit me!" Junhoe runs after Chanwoo.

"Jieun! Help me!" Chanwoo runs over to Jieun with Junhoe not far from him. He grabs him and carries him over to the ocean. He drops him with a big splash.

"Junhoe!" The two start attacking each other.

"Sometimes, I regret leaving them but I want them to grow up not having to push me everywhere." Jieun thought.

"Guys! Come here!" Jieun called. The 7 guys come out of the water, shaking.

"That was so much fun!" Jinhwan yells.

"I'm glad you guys like it." She smiles. The guys sit on towels and begin to listen intently.

"Are there any other places you guys want to visit with your new trip coordinator?" She asks.

"No where if you're not coming along." Junhoe looks down.

"Yah, I can't stay with you guys forever."

"Sure you can!" Chanwoo tries to lighten the mood. Jieun just giggles.

"I also want to ask you guys, what did you like about the trips I've taken you guys to?"

"Definitely the places that we go to." Jinhwan says.

"The food." Yunhyeong smiles.

"The fact that we can go together." Bobby replies.

"The ride over there." Hanbin says.

"The person who planned everything." Donghyuk whispered.

"The excitement before the trip." Junhoe says.

"The pranks and activities we do." Chanwoo smiles.

They enjoy their second to last night with each other with embarrassing moments and lots of laughter.

After their talk, they begin heading towards the van. The sun was setting so it became dark pretty quickly.

On the way back, the guys pass out with happiness and wet clothes.

"Ahh these guys fall asleep so quickly." She muttered.

After arriving at the hotel, Jieun had to shake each of them awake.

"Guys. We're here." They all wake up drowsily.

"Tomorrow," Jieun started. "We will be packing again and if we have time, we will walk around."

"I'm so tired." Hanbin says, not paying attention.

"Hanbin-ah." Jieun says. His eyes go wide and he tries his hardest to pay attention.

"There will be no games while we pack but when we walk around, we will play a few games." Jieun pushes herself into the hotel with the guys following close behind her.

They enter the room and they immediately collapse.

"You guys better take a shower tomorrow morning." She says as she organizes the room.

The guys sleep peacefully while Jieun began packing her things.

"We have only a couple more days together. I hope to spend it like it's my last." Jieun smiles.

//