Party

This chapter is dedicated to geokeeper for voting and being an amazing reader. Thanks so much :)

Back to Aelin's POV

"Is this your best!" No. "Pick up the pace Celaena! Your dragging behind!" I know I am.

I take a deep breath. He wants me to run than that is what he'll get. I pick up my pace and run my normal speed. Before long I have lapped my class, finishing the five lap run in half the time. Not sweating a drop. 

The teacher looks at me in surprise. "See what you can do when you try!" I turn my head and roll my eyes. You don't need to tell me I'm amazing. I already know that.

"No need to show off." Jake says, panting out of breath. 

"I agree." Says Kale.

"Are you finally saying I'm better than you. It took you long enough."

Kale shakes his head. "I could beat you any day of the week. Your so full of it. "

"I know I am."

"Umm...guys," Jake breakes into the convosation. "Are you going to the party?" 

"You bet it." I smirk. 

"Sure." Kale is uncertain. 

"Everyone, pack up the equipment!" Th teacher yells. I groan and walk towards the cones and pick them up. We were playing a boring game called soccer than did a cool down run of 5 laps around the oval. Boring.

I put the cones away and picked up my bag. The end of school bell rings and I stroll towards the school entrance before walking out. 

-----------

I look through my enormous closset. The clothe hangers make a screeching noise as I drag them across to pick out a dress. I move another dress revealing a black and gold one. It is absolutly perfect. I them pick out shoes that would go amazing with the dress. The outfit is complete. 

I put on the dress and shoes on and walk towards a mirror

I put on the dress and shoes on and walk towards a mirror. Beautiful. Now the hair. I take out a brush and comb through my golden hair. I then style it to my liking. I curl it and grab the two front pieces and twist them before tieing them together at the back. I got the idea from the tv show I started to watch when I got here, The Vampire Diaries from Caroline Forbes.

 I got the idea from the tv show I started to watch when I got here, The Vampire Diaries from Caroline Forbes