Ming instantly chimes, "Mom, Dad, you are the best. Is this our usual room that we stay in?"

Wait! Usual room! I'm missing something.

Ming's mother smiles. "Yes."

Ming's dad leans towards me and softly says, "It is one of our resorts and this is our private suite. So, don't worry. It is always open for us."

Okay, I'm not used to this. However, I guess I better learned to get used it now that I'm married to Ming.

Ming's dad smiles. "Oh, the driver will be here in a little bit to take you to the resort and we have already made sure that there is plenty of clothes and food there for the week. If you need anything else, you may want to stop and get it along the way."

Ming squeals as he suddenly hugs me tight. "P'Kit, we are going to the beach for our honeymoon, and it is one of my favorite spots."

I'm excited, too, but I'm still in shock. This is happening so fast.

The next few hours were like a blur. We continue to greet the guests and thank everyone for coming.

Pha and Yo left hours ago and it is just Forth, Beam, Ming and me still here celebrating. However, when I see a gentleman dressed in a nice suit walk through the banquet hall doors, Ming suddenly gets excited. "P'Kit, it is time. We have to go now."

Without waiting for an answer, Ming grabs my hand and pulls me up out of my chair. He stops momentarily and we both turn to Forth and Beam and say, "Congrats and good-bye." Ming continues, "We are leaving for our honeymoon, now."

Beam wiggles his eyebrows, "Have fun!!"

Forth chuckles, "Congrats."

Before I have a chance to say anything else, Ming quickly pulls me off towards the banquet hall doors. I manage to wave to Forth and Beam as pulls me out of the room.

He should have at least let me say good-bye to my parents and to his, but he is a little too excited. Well, I have to admit that I'm excited too.

Once outside the banquet hall, Ming and I break into a sprint for the car or should I say limo. Once again, Ming's parents have surprised us with a limo to take us to the beach resort.

When we are finally inside the limo, Ming asks, "So, do we need anything, or should we just head out for the beach resort?"

I quickly try to think of the things that we may need and suddenly, I can only think of one thing, the lube. As I try to think of something else, my face begins to turn pink and my mind goes blank. Of all times, to forget everything, why is it right now?

Ming slides closer to me and snakes his arms around my waist as whispers into my ear, "Lube, right."

I reluctantly nod my head in agreement. I hide my face as Ming calls up front to the driver to stop at a nearby store. Oh, why am I embarrassed now? It isn't like Ming and I haven't had sex before, but tonight is different. Tonight, will be our first time as a married couple. Tonight, Ming is my husband and not just my boyfriend.

Within a few minutes, the limo pulls up in front of a store and Ming quickly kisses me. "P"Kit, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Before I can reply, Ming rushes out of the limo and into the store. I stare out the window and I can't stop giggling and smiling. What is going on with me? Why am I acting like this is? If you didn't know better, you would think that I'm a virgin and this is going to be my first time.

After a few minutes, Ming is dashing out of the store and into the limo with several bags. What did he get? Don't tell me that he bought several bags of lube. I won't be able to walk after this week if that is the case.