The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I blink a few times my eyes gesturing to the bright light. I stared at the ceiling thinking about my fight with Jirusho. My heart felt heavy. That lump of sorrowness and sadness was in my throat once again.

I swallowed hard as i fought back the tears. The memories when me and Hidan massacred our village came back. It was something that could never be forgotten. I sit up slowly, being careful with my injury. A sharp pain shot in my stomach. I yelped grabbing onto my stomach closing my eye tightly.

I looked down thinking about what Naruto said. He was right. My brother sent me here for a reason.. That was to become a strong kunoichi. I was gonna become stronger than I am now. There's no way i'll meet him and still be a weakling.

As I was in thought, the door slid open revealing TenTen and Sakura who didn't even knock. I was kinda surprise to see TenTen here. "Haven't you ever heard of 'Knock Before You Enter'?" I asked them both. TenTen waved me off while Sakura laughed awkwardly.

"Gomenasai Misaki chan. I was gonna knock but TenTen went ahead and opened it before i could do anything" Sakura stated scratching the back of her head. I smile at her nodding. No apparent reason though.

"Anyway, you were amazing Misaki! I didn't know you had a jutsu like that up your sleeve!" TenTen compliments. My eyes widened as i blushed. "This must be a dream.." I murmured. Sakura giggled sitting on the bed by me.

"I should tell you the information for the finals" Sakura started. "The pairs are Naruto and Neji. Shikamaru and Temari, The puppet guy against Shino, Sasuke against garra and You against Yuki" Sakura informed.

'Couldn't I be matched with someone else?' I nodded looking down. "When are the finals?" I asked. "In a week" Tenten answered smiling sheepishly. I got chill bumps when she did that. What's up with her..?

>>Time Skip>>

It's been a week since I've been out the hospital. I recovered the next day in there so i was free to go. I trained and trained my butt off for the past 5 days. I've shown progress in my speed too! Of course thanks to Gai sensei.

I walked side by side with Neji to the finals. I was excited and nervous on the inside. But, on the outside I kept my look blank. TenTen and Lee kun were already there, early. We walked in silence until we became closer to where the finals were held at.

"You will tell me after the finals" Neji broke the silence with his monotone voice. I nodded still staying silent. There is no way he's gonna give up about me telling him about my past life. But when I feel that I can trust him, I'll tell him.

When we were finally here, we were greeted by the crowd of people yelling. My eyes widen at the many people that were here. The look of complete nervous was on my face. I followed Neji over to where I saw Naruto, Shikamaru, another konoha rookie, the sand trio and Yuki.

She glared at me cracking her knuckles. I wasn't scared by that at all. If I just beaten Jirusho, what surprises does she have? I'm sure none. She only used water element as far as I know.

As the proctor was speaking I zoned him out whispering to Neji.

"Oi genius looks like you'll be up against Naruto. Think you can beat my pal?" I teased Neji smirking. Neji scoffed smirking. "Misaki, what an obvious question you asked. He doesn't stand a chance" Neji basically bragged.

I rolled my eyes smiling. "He beat Kiba kun with a fart, Neji. He just might have something in store for you. Don't underestimate him. I know my Naruto. He's full of surprises" I warn him before following the other contestants to where we were suppose to be at wait at. I could feel the glare Yuki was giving me and I was uncomfortable.