The Battle Between Misaki And Yuki!

Start from the beginning

I bet ya' she'd like to kill me right now. I can feel the rage. That moment I wished Neji was here so I could hide behind him. I felt safe when he was near me.. As if no one could harm me with him beside me.

I brush off the glare Yuki was giving me before smiling, thinking back, a week ago when me and Neji came across Orochimaru. The way Neji saved me and protected me and even said How Dare You! To Orochimaru was too Kawaii!! I blushed thinking of the way he stood up for me.

I hate to admit it but.. I think I have feelings for this Hyuga guy... I wonder sometimes. Does he ever feel the same way about me? The way I was in his arms. The way he growled at Orochimaru with venom in his voice.. Does he like me? Even by the slightest bit?

I was soon pulled away from my lovely daydreaming by a certain girl. No other than, Yuki. "What are you blushing for? You should be preparing your lasts words for your death!" Yuki hisses at me.

I roll my eyes looking at the fight between Neji and Naruto. I didn't see Naruto anywhere until he shot up from the ground punching Neji in the jaw. My jaw dropped as wide as it could as I looked at them both with shock written all over my face.

"N-Neji! He got... Naruto.. Naruto! He did it!!!" I yelled happy and shocked at the same time. I laugh giving Naruto a thumbs up. "Hell yeah! That's right! No one underestimates my Naruto!" I shouted grinning widely.

"Heheheh" Naruto replied grinning also. Wait wait.. "So that means Naruto won?! Oh my gosh! My Naruto is becoming a Chunin!" I squealed anime crying. This was a moment to perish.

The record was broken by a certain someone. That buggy guy. "No. He didn't." he says. "what? But how..?" I asked confused. The bug guy ignored me. Naruto came up and Neji was escorted to a room.

"Next match! Atowaze Yuki! And Misaki.. Misaki!" the proctor teased my name since I didn't have a last nam. I anime sweat drop leaving the room before heading towards the proctor. "You will fight until I decide to stop the match or until one of you die" when the proctor said that I looked at him with slight nervousness and worry.

He gave me a soft smile, nodding. I knew when he did that he'd stop the fight if it looked as if I was gonna die. I smile softly before glaring at Yuki. "Start!"

Yuki threw a kunai at me. I swiftly pull out a kunai throwing it at hers. Our kunais collided, before falling to the floor. She ran to her right, and I did the same, following her. "Let's see what have you accomplished, Yuki chan" I stated stopping as she did.

She did some hand signs slamming her palms to the ground. "Earth Style Forest Life Wrap No Jutsu!" she yelled. Branches came out the ground trying to wrap itself around me. I did a back flip as one almost wrapped itself around my leg.

I ran around as more shot up from the ground piercing itself into the ground, every time it missed me. I also did hand signs as I ran. "Lightning Style Five Blades Of Death!" I yell. My finger tips began to glow bright, as sharp lightning blades expand from my fingers. Them all being at least a foot long.

A dozen of branches came at me. I sliced them all, them all falling to the ground. It was then till a branch wrapped itself around my ankle yanking me up in air before throwing me across the arena.

I yelped as I rolled against the floor, my back hitting the concrete wall. I groan, getting up. Before I could even take a damn step she already casted another jutsu. "Water Style Sticking Pool liquid No Jutsu!"

Water was already underneath my feet. As I tried to move, I couldn't. I was stuck. She smirked doing more hand signs. "I'm not done with you, just yet, Misaki" she stated. "Earth Style Mud Spears No Jutsu!" she yelled.