Chapter 26

Chapter 26

_____________________________________

*ANDRE P.O.V*

i feel cold

i cant feel nothing

i can heard crying from alot off people but

its pitch black in here.

i cant see nothing.

Am i still alive? i dont remmber nothing....i want to wake up.

i want to kill someone

*TERIE P.O.V*

i was laying on Andre lap crying softly,it been 4 days since he been in here.and everyday his crew vist him. i met so many guys and stud girls,cholos and they varies in all ages and skin tones.

they all said they heard about me but never thought i looked this good. they all would bring black roses to him.which is a rare rose and kinda weird. I ask this dude name Leo who is a cholo and goes to my school with us why do they bring black roses..

He said black roses are the meaning of courage and strength. he said that Andre strong and will be alright. i never knew that.

there was a knock on the door. i wipe my eyes and answer

"come in"

it was a older brown skin woman.with short brown curly hair.

"hello"

"well hello young lady.....you must be his girlfriend"

"yes ma'am" i said with a weakly smile.

"well im his mother....and this is hard times for me and his little brother" she said and then she walked in with a dude behind her. he look so sweet and young. he look around 14 or 15 and he had light hazel eyes mixed with green and grey.

"hi" he said shyly.

"hey" i smiled and he return the smile then sat down on the couch that was provided by the hospital.

"oh my goodness" she said as she looked at Tory bedrest.

"yeah they both was in the accident together" i said as i watch her cover her mouth.

"Tory and Andre is good friends. Trey his bestfriend though.im suprise that he wasnt in the crash with him at the time. they are both the definition of Ride or Die buddys." she said while playing with Andre little brother short curls.

then his brother took off his jacket and it reviled some tattoos and a tat that says 696 GD and it was on his arm like a band.

"hey" i said to him.

"hey" he said lightly laughing softly and he stared in my eyes. i felt like i melted. i want a son like that so bad.

"what does 696 GD means?"

"he never told you?"

"what you mean?"

he smiled the looked down at his shoes, he then look at Andre and back at me.

"its his gang GD Piru OG 696"he said.i just nod and still was confused. i knew he ran a gang and all. but i never thought it had all that shit....and by shit i mean code names.

"you look confused" he said as his mom got up and left the room.

"i am kinda"

"well GD mean God and then Piru meaning family alliance. i mean like.....he run all of california and nearly other states." he said then he pointed to OG.

"OG meaning his set is the top set and top dogs and even though we run the gang we run the state so we all are OG's but he like the Godfather....thats where GD come from"

"oh" i started to understood.

"yeah and 696 is his Set but he pick this to reverse 666 cause as he was growing up and his gang was growing. they call him lucifer because he was a lil kid running around killing and beating grown people asses.that why this gang also got grown people older than him looking up to him.he kept the number but change the 6 in the middle cause he was 9 when he started running shit foreal and it make since right?" he said explaining it all.

"damn" i said kinda shock but it was interesting to know.

"yep and he runs GHB TreeTop, Piru bloods and he also have alliance with alot of latin kings and queens in compton that work with him.and he well known in New york and DC. he got it going on. he own alot of mansions and cars and jet hangers and all that."

i cover my mouth. he chuckled. "yeah and even though im not working in the gang.im 2nd in command. he have gangs working for him all across Cali.....they all scared of what he can do and how he do things."

"what you mean?"

"i mean he had whole familys killed, love ones too and gangs from bloods,crips, asian boys, black dragons, latin kings, vagos, MS-13, some cartels, hells angels and biker gangs working under him."

"wow"

"yep, he can send assassins out or do it himself and he can have anybody killed,or sent to prison just because he dont like em, he can do anything with no permission, he have it all under his command. shoot he can even end the planet in a holocaust if he want."

i just nod. Andre didnt tell me all...all he told me was - babe i run a gang and im the top dog - and thats it. lawd

"how old are you and what's your name?"

"my name franklin,and im 16" he said then he set back in the couch.

"aww....i would want a son just like you,so adorable"

he just chuckled and blushed. yep i made up my mind.....if Andre survive....we fucking

"your beautiful.i want to meet a girl beautiful too...but right now Andre told me to not do drugs,drink and worry about love until next year."

"oh really? why is that?"

"he over protective....but i understand him cause my past girlfriends un virgin me and had tried to mess with him too and use me to get in the family.....many girls wish to have either my last name or his last name"

i laugh"wow you been used?"

"yep but i was used good.this one chick name lea i met, she tried to mess with me. but-"

"lea?? leeandrea?!"

he shook his head..thank god"no her name lea sanders"

"oh i dont know her then" i said then held on to Andre cold hands.

"yeah but she had sex with half the gang and she told me she was a virgin....she lied...." then he shyly laugh

"yeah where your mother went?" i ask curiously.

"she dont like to see Andre hurt....so she left"

i raised my eyebrow"she left you?"

he nod and smiled"basicly yeah.but its okay....i told her i wanted to be here with him all night. i even brought my blanket and PJ's"

awww he just as sweet as ever.