Chapter 12

Chapter 12

_________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

(LEELEE IN MEDIA)

*BEFORE LUNCH*

I was at lunch with my bestfriend leelee and we was just talking about shopping, I got bored so I called Zae.

As I was talking to Zae about my new boyfriend Daniel to him, I notice Crystal got up and walk over to me with such pride like she found some juicy gossip. I was about to listen to what Zae til I heard her say something to me.

"I hate you...you a buzzing hoe"

Wait....did she just?.....HELL NAW ITS ON NOW

"I got to go, this bitch stupid" I told Zae and hang up.

once I hang up I stood up and punch her in her face and all you heard was "ohhh"

she then tried to swing at me but I dodge it and grab her by her shirt and threw her to the floor and I then punch her repeatedly in her face, I grab her foot that she tried to kick me with and twisted it and she turn on her belly.

I then got down on one knee and grab her head and began beating her face into the ground as hard as I can then she flip me over, but instead of trying to fight me while I was down...this stupid bitch had the nerve to get up and try running.

I got up in a heart beat because of the rush mode I was already in. I then ran to her and grab her by her weave and drag her across the chairs to me and started punching the shit out of her while she was bleeding all over me her face.

I didn't care, I continue to beat her while she scream like she was being murder. out of the corner of my eye, I saw that an officer was running towards me. I then threw Crystal ugly ass and then started walking to the officer.

The officer guy had the nerve to talk to me

"If you try to struggle, I will taze you"

"BITCH PLEASE...I wish you would.....I know where the office at...let me go"

and the officer let me go and I walk in the office. after about 3 minutes, the principle came in and told me to go in his office.

"so miss brown?"

"yes"

"what was that?"

"that was my last name" I said to him confuse.

"no Ms. Brown....the girl you-" I cut him off

"that was the seed of chucky I almost killed"

"ms.Brown......what happen?"

"she called me a Buzzing Hoe"

"well I will talk to her abo-"

"no need for talking....she already learn her lesson" I smiled at him and he look at me like I was crazy.

"well can you please go call someone to pick you up?"

"yeah"

I got up and walk out the office to my locker and grab my backpack out of it. as I was about to close my locker I notice someone slam it shut for me.

it was Andre and he looked mad.

"what the fuck you think you-" I said to him but he cut me off.

"shut the hell up....what give you the right to hit my girl"

I look at him like he crazy. "first of all....you with her?" I look him up and down in disgust.

"shut the fuck up" he said walking closer to me.