Chapter 11

Chapter 11

__________________________

*ZAE P.O.V*

"you're nasty" I say to Terie in the phone. I woke up at 12pm just to listen to her story about her prince charming, I'm still going to meet him since I haven't met him yet. she told me everything and she just now telling me about her kiss two weeks ago.

She said that he ask her out last night, then been going out for two weeks but are now boyfriend and girlfriend.

"it was so plush"

"I don't care Terie...ugh, you going to catch something from that monkey" I said to her laughing

"he's not a monkey"

"Aight....he's a Gorilla"

"hell naw Zae, you wrong for that"

"naw, my saying that his lips look like a pussy and his face look like a Roach is wrong"

she started Cracking up laughing. oh yeah, when I meet this man. I am going to show him what it it.

"aye Terie"

"yeah"

"guess what"

"what?"

"ima put my dick in your butt"

"..."

I heard her laughing out loud and she sounded like she was out of breath. I know I am funny, but I was dead serious. I wasn't even laughing with her.

"i'm serious Terie"

she began laughing harder than what she was, and she then said my name in a weird tone.

"Zae"

I was ignoring her because she know I hate it when she tell me about her and niggas freaking. that's like my little sister telling me how she rode a nigga dick. I don't like it.

"Zae"

"what?"

"what's the matter?"

"I hate hearing you talk about niggas?"

she started laughing "are you upset?"

"HELL YEAH-"

"I got to go, this bitch stupid"

she then hang up, she sounded like she was about to fight. Damn.

I walked down stairs and my ex was in the living room. ugh

"what the fuck you want Ariel?!"

"I miss y-"

"girl shut the fuck up"

"no you shut-"

"girl I will smack you like you the last roach on earth"

"..."

she look at me in shock til I pull her up and pulled her ass out my house.

"no ZAE!" she yelled at me

"naw bitch...you...got...to...go"I said as I pulled her to her car outside.

"but I-"

"please don't make me beat you like you stole my chicken...because I will Ariel"

I then ran back inside and lock my door, damn how she get in. just then my little brother came in the living room with his boxers and slides on.

"sup nigga" he said with a jug of milk in his hands.