Chapter 2

Chapter 2

___________________

I woke up to someone shaking me.

I thought I was still dreaming until I open my eyes and saw this blonde tan woman in front of me smiling.

"Um excuse me ma'am but we have landed, we need you to leave sweetie." she say to me while smiling the whole time.

as I was looking at her talk I was thinking to myself" what the fuck she happy for? We not at Disneyland bitch" but as I got out of my seat, I had a straight face the whole time.

I sigh"only if she knew what I was thinking "I mumble to myself.

I stretch my arms and yawn, then I grab my bags of the cargo carrier. I had 5 bags with me so I was walking slow. I look out into a crowd and notice that a bunch of people was in a circle. I wondered if it was a fight, then I heard a familiar voice and I began smiling because I knew it had to be Zae. He's the only type of nigga with a soft voice and was a funny ass nigga.

I walked inside the circle to find Zae twerking on a white girl saying" damn baby you ain't got no ass but that's not a problem, cause its easy assess for this 18 inch DICK GIRL!"

I cracked up laughing and I guess he heard cause he turn around and started cracking up. he walked over to me and hugged me while we still laugh. Then as he pull away I tried tell him something serious but I kept laughing. like foreal though, only if you saw this nigga. he had on some black Capri and a camo shirt with a matching camo and black snap-back with some black converse. oh my gosh this nigga Capri was tight too and he had the nerve to twerk in them.

I finally caught my breath and spoke" Zae"

"Yeah"

"can you take me to state farm"

"state farm?! what the fuck" he start laughing "why though"

I replied" because I wanna pick out my house already and get settled in" I began walking with him to his car.

"ummmmm"he began snickering "Terie,girl state farm is insurance, you mean a retail agency?"

"What ever I don't care, just a place where you buy houses' said while laughing at myself for saying that.

"Aight, I call a place to see if they open" he said as he got in the car. I nod and got in his car and notice it was a Honda and shook my head.

He picked up his cell phone and was goggle searching a place then called a number. I looked at him as it rang. He had a serious straight face, then someone answer, he spoke into the phone.

"Hello..Is this Jake from state farm" he said with a serious straight face. I started laughing so hard where a sound wasn't even coming out. I began punching him in the arm and yelled

"Shut up! you so crazy Zae!" he looked at me and laugh then answer again in the phone" my bad, I thought this was state-" he started gasping laughing hard.

"OK" he said then he look at the phone and said "hello." But the person just hanged up in his face.

"what........hold up...........did he just........he really hung up on me??...wow....OH IT'S ALL BAD NOW" he yelled as he called the number back. I looked at him. then someone picked up the phone and said hello, and he went off

"NO DON'T HELLO ME BITCH,DON'T ACT BRAND NEW LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO CALLING YOU STUPID BITCH, NOW LISTEN YOU MARK ASS HOE I WILL BEAT THE COLOR OUT OF YOUR HAIR, HANG UP IN MY FACE AND I WILL SUE YOU BITCH.........have a lovely day,goodbye." and hang up with a smile, I was dying.

Like seriously...This Nigga. shaking my head.

*1 hour later*

so we pulled up to the place and i convince him to not go off in the place because I know he will. we walked in and a guy walked up to me and greeted me. I said hello back and we sat down and went through a few houses til this one house stuck out to me and Zae jumped up and yelled

"DAT ONE NIGGA...OWEEEE" I laugh and look to see what this house was about. It was a condo and it had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a living room , dinning room, and a kitchen. it was in a nice neighbor hood close to a high school. and the price was just 20k....

"HELL YEAH" I yelled and the man jumped and blinked multiples times like I slapped him.

I sign the forms and then paid and he handed me directions and the keys since the place was already furnished. and me and Zae started dancing out the door, then as I walked out the guy came to the door and wave saying"thanks, have a great day" smiling hard at us.

as I was about to get in the car, Zae smiled and wave saying" BYE JAKE FROM STATE-FARM!" and the guy face turn into a frown and a frightful look as he hurried back inside.me and Zae busted out laugh because of the dude reaction, and Zae and me talked on our way to MY very OWN home.

For the first time in 1 year, I felt like myself again, I felt like I actually made a good choice coming here in California with my best friend Zae. I just wanna go home and settle in, then in the morning....i am going to go register at this high school.........Polytechnic High School

(ZAE IN MEDIA, THAT DARK NIGGAH LOL)