Chapter 8

chapter 8

_____________

*ANDRE P.O.V*

as I was walking up to her door, I was thinking of how to murk this bitch......Fuck it!

she open the door and before she realize who it was.I shot her in her head and ran to the van, the van then sped off.as I was sitting in the front of the van I was thinking about  my baby. Not crystal but my lambo. damn I should take it to Daniel and get it fix.

"aye Trey"

"yeah bruh"

"take me to the hide out so I can get my wife"

"man.....if you lambo had a voice, it will cuss you out"

"naw....never that"

"why anyway?....I thought you was gona hang awhile around us"

"I'm a take my car to Billy's chrome"

"oh shit! foreal....what's wrong with it?"

I laugh from his facial expression, he care about my car like it his. nothing it more funny than this nigga.

"naw, I just want a new paint job "I said while we pull up to the trap house.

"oh.....well shit you know Daniel gona hook you up...he's part of the gang"

"yeah and that's my nigga."

I hop out of the van and headed towards my lambo. as I got in I notice I left my cell phone here and I seen Crystal Text messages.-_-

she left me 89 text messages. I didn't even bother reading them, I just deleted all and started towards Daniel shop.

*DANIEL P.O.V*

I was sitting on top of my black bens texting Terie Fine ass. damn, I usually fuck girls and throw em out but lil mama had a body to die for. she all I want right now, I text her and ask for her to send me a picture of her.

right when I got done texting her, my nigga Andre showed up in his lambo. I got off my hood and place my phone down, I dap him and lean on my hood.

"sup Daniel" he said to me while looking at the celling, I swear this nigga be acting like he never been here everytime he comes.

"nun shit"

"well can you fix my car?"

I look at him like he crazy, that car look brand new, the fuck wrong with it

"what?!...nigga your car look brand new...what happen to it?"

he laugh and shook his head and spoke" naw nigga, I want a new paint job"

I nod and told him the price. I look at my phone and saw a picture message. I smiled and open it.

OH
MY
GOD
BRUH

she had an ass on her! she had on just a towel which was half way of her body and it showed her ass. her ass was just perfect and her thick thighs had a nigga wana cry. and she was smiling with her hair down,she was gorgeous.

I save it as my background and that's when I seen Andre pulled his lambo into the Painting section in my shop, I place my phone down and walk towards him.

"Aight bro...give me about 10 minutes" I said

"ok" he nod and walked away. I continue to place the paint in the tank, I cover his tires and windows and painted black with red stripes like he wanted. I got done and it was dried, so I walked to Andre and he looked pist off because he was red in his face.

"aye nigga what's wrong?"

"so you have a favorite hoe?"

"naw nigga I don't have a favorite hoe?"

"will you every put a hoe as your wallpaper?"

"no"

he just nod and walk towards his lambo, I wonder what he meant.

* ANDRE P.O.V *

I got in my lambo and pulled off, naw i'm not mad but i'm pist off. after my nigga went to paint my car, I walked over to his bens and saw his phone lit up.

I was gona tell him he had a text, but I look closely at his background and it was that girl Terie from school. I know crystal told me she was a hoe, but still something inside me just got heated. I know Daniel to well and he will never put a hoe as a wallpaper.

If you aint gona suck his dick up front then he gona ignore yo ass and block you out his life.....but she's on his wallpaper half naked? I feel kinda....fucked up. I fucking hate her but I feel something else too. then he had the nerve to act like he don't know what i'm talking about. I look at the text message and she said she cant wait.

For their date tomorrow?!....hell naw ima follow them and see what happens, ima go to crystal right now though.i started to drive towards her house. I called her

RING
RING

"HELLO?"

"Crysta-"

"hey daddy. you coming ova?"

"yes"

"I love y-" I hang up on her. I beginning to think she lied to me about Terie. and if she did, I am going to beat the shit out of her.

after 30 minutes of driving I finally pulled up to her house, she still live in a ghetto ass house. but she live alone. I got out and walked to her door and knocked

after 1 minute, she open the door and she was naked with nothing on besides her socks. I walked in and she got busy getting on her knees and started to suck me up, since she be fronting about deep throating, she don't do that to me. I then took out my cell phone and started texting and making sure my orders are coming in to the warehouse so It can be sent to my trap houses.

I then look over my phone and she was crying....ugh this woman always emotional.

"Whats amatter Crystal"

"you not paying attention to me!"she semi-yelled

"Cr-"I was pist she yelled at me but she then cut me off and yelled at me

"NO! I just wana be laid down-"

I cut her off by grabbing her throat" i'm a down to earth nigga with intentions, but you be down to earth quicker if you keep on yelling you stupid bitch." she had fear in her eyes

she was breathing heavy and crying

"sorry"

"naw crystal, i'm going home....you better be good tomorrow at school or else we over and ima get with that girl"

her eyes open wide and she started shakin her head no, she then started to cry harder

"please, and girl besides her"

"nope.........her "and with that I walked out of the house and got in my car and went home. 30 minutes late I got home and I walked in my bedroom, I went straight towards the shower and turn it on. I waited till it got hot then I got undressed and got in.

as I was in the shower I was thinking of what I had plan. first I was gona make sure my shipment here, then I am going to follow Daniel and Terie and Their date.