Chapter 15

Chapter 15

______________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

I woke up starving like a mutha fucka....ugh, my head hurts.I got out of my bed and realize I wasn't in my bedroom, the place was elegant and had gold double doors. I look around and saw that I was standing next to a huge bed with red satin sheets and black plush throw blanket. I look at the celling and it was a mirror. I then walked and as I look down I notice it was white marble.

the whole place was so beautiful, it had white walls with black stencil pain of a tree on one wall which had only a hot tub built into the ground. I then sigh and turn around so shock of the beautiful place I was in. I then look and seen steam coming from a door.

I was in daze from the place, I notice that I was now standing in front of the door and then it open and I notice a guy standing there but I couldn't see him because of all the steam.

"hey beautiful" he spoke. it sound so familiar

"hey"

"aye guess what?" he said, I swear I know that accent anywhere.

"what" I said walking closer

"I will always love you because you my love"

"really?"

"of course, my love is infinite, you are my love"

as I was about to reply. I heard a loud noise.****

I woke up and notice that I was on my stomach and was sweating hard. I wonder what that was...was it a dream?

I stop my alarm and rose up from my bed,why did that dream seem so real. i could touch,feel and see everything around me.

i went in my closet and pulled out my black sweatpants and a pink tank top.

i also pulled out my pink slides. i was going over to Zae house today to chill. He wanted me too actually.

i got a text at 12 o'clock this morning from that nigga saying

Zae: aye big booty bitch! come over my house today :p

ugh! he starting to pist me off more when he talks about my butt. i got in the shower and i wash my body off and in 30 minutes,i got out.

i walk to my vanity and air dry off.i know what you thinking......actually i don't. i put my hair in a ponytail and i put on my pink eyebrown peircing. i left my dimple peircings silver.

i put on lotion and my pink thong and bra. then i put on my clothes i picked out with my slides.

i grab my cell phone and my keys and left.

while locking up my condo,i seen a person dressed in all black with their hoodie hood up staring at me.

I took a glance at the figure that was standing there, but instead of it turning or leaving,they continue to watch me.

Oh My God i thought to myself, what the fuck is they doing here?!

i pace to my car and he walk up to me.

"That won't be needed" he said finally reaching me.i turn around slowly and replied.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean that Chaos ask me to keep my eye on you....im your personal assassin"

"personal assassin.....but why-"i said confuse to what she was saying.