Chapter 10:xxx

AUTHORS NOTE:I know you guys been waiting... Lawd Jesus I won't hold back lol

ANDRE P. O. V

I hung up the phone with Terie and texted Trey

ME: DONT CALL ME, don't message me,  don't come over I'm good tonight and seen you enough all my life nigga.

Why the fuck did this dumb ass sent me this back?

TREYFAGOLICIOUS:fuck you nigga! Go fuck terie nigga!

How the fuck he know? Anyway I don't care,  a nigga been waiting for this shit since,  low key I cuddle with her and felt all her curves... Damn,  those thighs.

I whip my ride around the highway making sure I don't end up in the hospital AGAIN and miss out on this experience, I've seen terie half naked only because I respect her body and her heart. Obviously she was edging me on being half naked every time we cuddle and sleep but damn.

TIME TO BREAK THAT NEW BED IN FUCK YAH MEAN!

TERIE P. O. V

I make sure my hair was on point due to the simple fact I wanted it pulled and knowing his dominant ass,  I wanted to be own low key. I left my hair down and just added some perfume on my neck and breast, also applying some clear lip gloss just because I felt a little dull. shit!  Trying to appear sexy for the first time is complicated but I felt confidence in me and my pussy.... Just saying,  I felt him through his boxers so many times and holy fuck am I prepared to take this nigga life,  or is it the other way around? 

I start to get nervous and decides to take the lip gloss off but stops and think to myself "why am I tripping?"

I heard the front gates opening and Andre Lamborghini pull up and I quickly lay on the bed on my stomach. Making sure that the soft fur blanket lays across my left thigh but shows my whole backside expose.

I gets on my phone and act like I'm watching a YouTube video,  oh God I'm so corny!

I wait... My hearts throbbing and I feel weak somehow in my legs which is weird because I'm laying down and feel that shit. Then the door open up slowly...

"God damn mama, all that ass and no remorse for a nigga who just walk in?  You must want me to attack yay little sexy ass" he said husky and deep making a shiver run down my spine. I bite my bottom lip and looks back at him and watches him as he stares at me with the widest grin.

He licks his bottoms lip and walks slowly over to me,  I hear his boots booming across the floor with each step.

"mmm hey daddy"I says smiling and sliding my knees up to arch my back with my ass up then sitting on my hind legs looking back at him still. Freak mode enabled I thought to myself.

He walks over faster and sets his phone, gun, and keys on his nightstand. Unfasten his belt and walks around to my side of the bed,  I licks my top lip and gifles while he walks over to me and as quickly as he did.

"Damn baby, where's my fucking kiss at?"how he talked to me kind of made me wet,  but I'm also a blunt cocky female too.

"Where the fuck you think?" After I said that,  he quickly grab a handful of my hair and bring his lips to mine kissing me softly and passionate. I grab his hat and took it off putting it off to the side on the bed because I know how much he loves his snap backs, if anything he killed several niggas over his hats. He pulled back and began kissing me on my neck and let go of my hair and move it down to my ass lifting my right ass cheek up and down playing with it. I moan softly in his ear from his kisses and grab his curly top hair pushing him more into my neck.