Chapter 4

*TERIE P.O.V*

As I walked into my first period class, everyone stared at me like I was candy or something.

I sigh and walked to the back. All the niggas kept starring though. I felt weird, but I decided to get my mind off it by making a "To Get List" so I can go shopping after lunch since I had only half a day. i'm glad to be a senior.

I made the list: Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Natural sheen spray, L'Oreal lighting kit(because I wanna bleach the ends of my hair), cover girl makeup, M.A.C makeup, coco butter lotion, A CAR!, FOOD!...and that's it, since I came in early I was using up time.

Then the bell rung and I waited for the teacher to talk.

"hello my seniors, how are yall today?"

"GOOD" everyone say, I guess he was one of those cool ass teachers.

"OK so today we have a new student, um-"

"Terie" I said.

"well can you c-"

He was cut off by a boy walking in and the boy was fine as FUCK...no lie, I started to check him out.

"Um hi, are you new to this class too sir? the teacher ask

"Yea"

his voice was so....Oh my god. I don't even know its like soft but deep and his accent was mmmmmm.

"Well, welcome, why don't you introduce yourself to the class first then I let you go Terie" he said to the boy then look at me. I nod. I watch him talk and oh my god, but I played it cool through out the whole time and act like I didn't care, even though I did.

"Whatz good, my name is Andre, but yall should call me Chaos if yall don't want no problems with me, i'm 17 and If you want me to respect you then respect me, because its only so much I can take from someone yapping in my ear so be warned...done" he then lean against the wall and waited on the teacher.

"well OK that's awesome, i'm Mr. Blankenship." the teacher said then André shook his hand.

"ok Andre, you can sit back there next to that young lady with the cheek piercings." Andre nod and look around then his eyes landed on me and we made eye contact but I broke it because I didn't know what he was about and I don't fuck with niggas who tryna fuck. he sat down next to me.

and this chick that was outside mugging me was mad mugging me again, like what the fuck child, turn around ,but she was way up in the front so I didn't care.

I got up and began walking to the front of the class and I turn around and sit on the desk near the teacher desk and all the boys had a big grin on their face. I began to talk

"Yo, was good, my name Terie but yall can call me butterscotch-" I was cut off by all the boys saying "mm mm" I laugh and they laugh to, then continue

" I moved here not to long ago, like a day or two...i'm from Texas,i'm blunt so if anyone of yall bitches got something to say yall shouldn't hesitate to say it to me...because I know I wont hesitate to tell yall how I feel.yu feel me?" I shrug and all the boys started whispering"damn" "oh shit bruh" "she a bad bitch" "she fine"

then one girl said under her breath but I heard her say "she think she cute"

"What was that Bitch?......"she didn't say anything back while everyone stared at her.

"That's what I thought, like I said...if you aint gonna speak up and say shit to me then shut the fuck up period" I said and every guy said "boo"

I look at my teacher" sorry for my language but some people needs learn their place" Mr.Blankenship nod and I walk back to my seat and set next to Andre. and we wasn't sitting next to each other in desk but at a table together...he was so close to me and through out the beginning of class he kept glancing at me and back to the board...I felt like he was testing me but I didn't say anything.