Chapter 8

*A HOUR LATER*

Andre P.O.V

We pulled up the street from the place, I told my crew to park a little way down the street so we won't alert them. I quickly picked up my phone and dial Razor number who got out once we stop and ran to the side of the building to input a smoke bomb. See one thing people don't understand, is that im a smart fucker, yeah...I understand we got all geared up to come in blasting fools, but its more than that here.

I do it for them, making it easier for my crew to survive. Making where I don't lose to many on my side of the deal, so that's what she is doing. Thinning them out for us to kill those who still conscious and want to fight. They think Ima back down, they think my niggas weak, we dumb.... we will show them this morning when half of them least expect it.

"word?" Razor whisper into the phone and duck close to the wall avoiding the window above her. I see her, she has her bag open and the air vent open. I look at Tory and the others in the back, nod to let them know to hop out and get ready.

3 vans, 2 hummers and 5 SUVs.... we all hop out grab the ammo and put on our gas mask, when I check to make sure everyone ready, I picked up my phone.

"696" I reply then quickly hanged up and we all jogged with our AK's ready as Razor threw in the smoke canisters in. as soon as we got to the place, I could see everyone choking and some niggas grabbing guns. Trey and Tory crouched in front of the windows in the front of the place ready to go.

Rexi, Marcus and Franklin all jogged to the back to take them out from behind while me, Joel and joey got the front.

"READY!" I Yelled and we all charged in after I shot the door lock.

Franklin P.O.V

When I heard my brother yelled, Rexi shot the door handle and we rushed in. A fat Mexican dude rushed in from the hallway with a knife, Marcus hit him with the stock of the AK. I took a deep breath and pull the trigger and just started spraying him with bullets. I exhale and looked at the first person I killed and felt kind of scared but happy because I did it. I quickly grab a hold of myself because we in the middle of war, I ran and rushed over a guy running up the stairs.

Rexi ran past me and stab him in the back of his head with her combat knife she had in her boot.

"let's roll" I said to Marcus and Rexi, which followed me up the stairs to the second floor.

"FRANKLIN! CHECK THE ROOMS!" I looked and seen Trey and Tory grabbing the drugs on the tables and counters.

I rushed in the rooms and started shooting the guys that was hiding and women who was naked drugged up or screaming making it worst. One room had a big fat black nigga, passed out with heroin needles around him. Even though this was not the time for this, I slit his throat.

"REXI! Take a picture" I said and posed next to him with a thumbs up. She shook her head and took it handing me my phone back. Then we rushed out to the other room and killed the others, Ima show Andre this. Damn now that I think about it, maybe its best if I save this for AFTER we finish here I thought.

Andre P.O.V

I kept on blasting niggas that ran towards me, how dumb are they? if you see a gang with AK's, you gonna run towards them with pistols?

NO!

this just confirm that these niggas don't deserve to be on top of shit like me, I make sure my gang got protection and the latest shit.....which thinking about it now I hope no one died from my crew, especially my brother..

ill be so heart broken, I probably blame myself for life and leave my gang behind. I am sure he good though, he's my brother after all.

BAM

BAM

I duck and rolled out the way being a couch and looked over briefly to see a female in 6 inch heels and fishnet suit on shooting at me with blonde weave......

Crystal?

"CRYSTAL?!" I yelled out trying to confirm it was her, she couldn't see my face so she didn't know what was going on but fucking with a different gang cause I left her? wow she is a hoe.

she looked over and I shot her in her gut making her drop to the ground, as the gun fire died out. I walked over to her and took my mask off.

she gasp "chaos" she said choking on blood and tears.

I thought you loved me-" she said griping my sleeve. sadly I don't feel nothing towards this bitch right now, hell if anything its funny.

"I never did, you was just here to give me love when I needed it, since most girls was scared of me." she looked heart broken and started coughing up blood.

"I found my rider, and she the only one who can put me in my place and put up with the same level of crazy I am.....I love her" I said and she took one deep breath and replied followed by dying.

"Ter-" she stop breathing, and moving. she's finally just a history for me and not a memory, I know what she did in her past. I know who she really was, I had knew since she changed her appearance.(Crystal story: Why cant I love a thug< read it to understand) just as I got up and walked away from her, Trey called me.

"Yeah Trey?" I said through the phone.