Chapter 3

I woke up at exactly 6:00 a.m. only to just take a shower and do my regular hygiene. I already put my clothes in my master bedroom and closet. I went in my closet and pulled out some black leggings and a red plaid crop polo shirt and I grab my diamond bars for my cheek piercings because I felt like my face needed to stand out .I grab my lace thong and bra and grab my black socks. I then went to my shoe rack and grab my red converse hi-tops. I hop in the shower and struggled with my hair because it still felt soapy. as I was leaning my head back.

"DAMNNN girllllll !..oh big booty self "I quickly turn to look out the shower glass to see Zae ass smiling hard like he saw heaven up close.

"ZAE get yo happy appy looking ass outa here nigga!" I said while I was tryna cover myself with a wash rag....and you know a little rag like that ain't really covering much of my breast area.

"WHY?!..WHAT I DO???"

"Zae.....nigga who let you in my home?"

he gave me a straight face and look so serious and walked to the toilet and sat down.

"I slept over night, did you forget...I guess so because you was moaning in your sleep about Kirko Bangz, and it was LOUD" he began laughing. I started to blush

"OH MY GOD SHUT THA HELL UP WITH YO CRUSTY ASS NOW GET OUT!"

"fine.......shit......if you wasn't moaning all night I would have never came in here...shit I was just seeing if Kirko Bangz was here by da way you was doing it" he began laughing so hard. I got so pist, I said "Fuck this shit nigga" in my African voice and ran out the shower butt naked and tackled him beating him in his head. He then got up and took off running out my condo with just his boxer on. I locked the door behind him and look out the window and saw this nigga run to his car for his life.

I laugh then return to the shower and cut it off then went to my vanity and I started straighten my hair, then I did my cat eyeliner along with my eyelashes and I put on blood red lipstick. I switch my cheek piecing's out then continue to put on my clothes. After I got dress I put on my diamond stud earrings and my gold twisted chain along with my gold ring. I had to admit it....I look RICH AS FUCK.

MY belly was out and it show my tattoos and my sleeves was cut off so it showed my arm sleeve tattoo. look good. I grab my iPhone, and my black leather backpack and got my keys and left.

by my surprise Zae was waiting outside ready already like....damn.....it only been 20 minutes. he had on the exactly opposite of me.in other words he looked like a Crip and I look like a blood. He had on a blue plaid polo shirt and black tru jeans and blue converse with a gold chain Plus a snapback. He started snickering.

"What so funny boy?"

"Oh.....nothing" he started laughing

"what ever lets just get going to this high school anyway"

"Aight..........big booty girl "he began laughing hard

I just stared at him. If looks could kill.......Wait....What am I saying, he is Zae! you can't phase that nigga. he's like a roach, hard to get rid of.

I just got in his car and he got in his side and started to catch his breath.

"Zae"

"yes girl"

"ima buy me a car today cause yo ass to much"

he started laughing and said ok.

"aye Terie you wanna listen to some old hip hop with me?"

"hell yeah put Apache ass in!"

he popped in the cd and we started listing to Apache "Gangster Bitch" I love this song even though its old.(music video on the side)