Chapter 25

Chapter 25

_________________

*TREY P.O.V*

 It been two hours since i seen the news feed. Terie nearly kick my ass if i didnt take her to the crashsite. Me and Zae went around asking people where did the "injury people" go. of course we didnt give off names. i rather die by my gun than to give my nigga name up.

but we heard that all the victoms of the crash went to a hospital called JPS. so me and Zae got in the car and took Terie to JPS. So here we are sitting in Andre and Tory room. I payed 2,500  to have them together in one room cause i can't trust niggas today tryna wipe us out.

"i wonder if she's okay" Zae said shaking his leg like he went in shock.

"well she love him so-"

"not Terie....i know she will"

i look at him weirdly......uhhh i hope he's not but then agian he might be.

"who you talking-"

"Tory"

"..."

"what? i cant worry bout her?"

"well she's gay....so....."

"i know" he said rolling his eyes.

"then why?!"

"shhhhh" he put his finger to my lip and hush me.it was a gay moment that i had only once in a red moon.which is rare like Tory cutting her hair. he spoke agian in a low tone.

"im worried about her cause she the one who had a pipe launge in her side." he whisper to me.

i gasp and cover my mouth. They both was on breathing machines but i never thought that horrible shit happend....you know these bitch ass nurses don't say shit.

...

i got up slowly and walked to Tory bedside and lift up the cover lightly to see she had alot of bandages to the right side of her along with blood. I cover my mouth to hold back my scream, this shit wasn't a sight to see.

...

"what?" Terie said as she layed her head on Andre Arm.

" I tell you later okay" i said then walked out the room, shit i need a drink and i gota make some calls and tell the crew.

*JOEL P.O.V*

"aye this my song Studio by Schoolboy Q..thats my nigga." Joey said while changing clothes.

i just rolled my eyes cause this nigga can't sing, can't dance, can't rap and barely can run.....but somehow....he a good ass sharp shooter.....tf our life turn out like this? and im a good ass sniper?!

"nigga shut up" i yelled at him and as i closed my eyes to relax i felt his big ass jump on me and started to send blows my ways.

"shut yo bitch ass-" Joey yelled. i kick his ass off me and hope on him.

"nigga shut yo ugly ass up"

"ugly? nigga u have stress marks on yo arms and you aint even fat nigga"

"shut the fuck up thot ass nigga"

"bitch nigga-"

"YALL ALL SHUT YALL SHIT UP BEFORE I KILL YA BOTH" we heard our mama yelled from the living room and we froze like bitches.

i tell ya...i aint ever been so scared in my life when it comes down to mama...she the devil.....and im aware that she love jesus.

"get up" i whisper to joey and he nod and got up slowly.

RING

RING

RING

"hello?" Joey answer his phone and i just lay back down.

"yeah"

"what?!"

"aight we be there" he hung up,i was confused. He started getting dressed and i had to ask.

"yo nigga where WE going" i asked as i started to get dress to.

"Chaos and Tory in the hospital"

"what" i froze and then continue to get dressed and ready as i thought about it.

"well what happend?" i asked.

"i dunno but we will when we get there with Trey and Terie"

i nod.

*JOEY P.O.V*

i dont know why or how my nigga got in thee hospital but it piss me off to know that Tory there too. Tory is like my big sister. growing up and getting initalize with the gang, she taught me the ropes and everything....Then i brought my twin in the gang. and Joel been taught the same ropes and highlife and fastlife.

Trey called me with a shaky voice telling me that they BOTH was in the hospital. you can tell that he was just how i am.....worried.

"you ready?" i ask Joel.he nod...you can tell he shock

and i can tell you this....We both been runing with this gang but mainly with Trey,Chaos, Tory and James since we was in middle school....and not once they ever been in the hospital on ICU.

"we be back ma" i yelled out to her as we both jog out to my car. I hope in my bens with Joel and started my engine. i look over to see Joel looking at something. i look to see Lea pull up.

"FUCK" i whisper yelled. this thot

she my ex girl and she tryna get back with me. she suck me off,my twin, trey richard, leo nearly any nigga in the gang just because she like "bad boyz" like she said. whatever her case may be.....that bitch need a dick shove in her mouth at all times to keep her busy.her thirst is real out here.

i just sped off as she got out her car and continue down the road.

*LEA P.O.V*

that bitch nigga.ugh i was just about to return his bandana sweats he left over my house yesterday. smh.

i ring the doorbell

Ding-Dong

his mom came to the door

"hello?"

"hey!"

she shut the door on me. how rude of a bitch she is.i throw his sweats in there yard and left. Fuck them.but i bet they be over my house tryna fuck tomorrow.

*JOEY P.O.V*

"yeah mama"

"this bitch came over here"

"i know mama....i sped off"

"well why you leave that hooker over here? i was about to smack that hoodrat"

"lawd mom. sorry"

"its okay the bitch is leaving in that beat up ass truck.she throw some pants at my yard.better not be a gift to you.....cause she infected"

i laugh. and Joel looked crazy at me

"well we gota go talk to you later mama"

"okay sweetie" god damn....she actually called me that......

"alright" i hung up and rolled my eyes.