Chapter 23

Chapter 23

________________

(play video on side)

*Andre P.O.V*

it been slow lately in school, but things at the trap is moving fast as hell. I been doing deals everyday. me and Terie been together for a month now and its all good.

right now im just walking downtown L.A shopping for my new mansion I had custom made for me and guess who...Terie, yeah I ask her to move in with me and she agree to it.

so here I am walking around with my hands in my pockets, ray bands on, Lakers snap back on backwards. I have on white levis, purple kds and a yellow Versace shirt. my crew is in the back follow me around carrying my bags. Trey on the right side of me and Joel on the left.

I hate when random girls come up to me and ask me for a picture or my number. I try to ignore them but they just keep talking like im listening. infact...

"um hi" some random white girl said to me.

"..."

"can I have a hug?"

"tha fuck?" I took my hand and mush her face and push her aside and kept walking. she crazy, that's why I don't fuck with white girls.

"damn bro" Trey said laughing.

"what?"

"she wanted the D"

"nah she wanted Hot Chocolate"

"what?.....oh yeah!" Trey said with his retarded self. how did he forget he called himself that?

"let me go inside Oui neuf" I said to my boys.

I walked in and it was full of high dollar expensive leather and fur from Paris. I walked up to a white fur throw blanket....it cost 563,000....fuck it. I picked 5 of them up and handed to trey.

I walked up to a nice leather black couch...it cost 43,000....hell yeah.

"yo tell the clerk I want two of these trey"

"aight" then he walked away.

I walked up to the throw pillows and saw a bundle. 2 red leather, 3 white fur, 3 black fur and 2 white pillows... all for 120,000...shit!

"aye Jordan grab two of these bags"

"aight boss"

then I seen a round bed frame made of Black leather, and the frame it self was huge, it was made for a round large water bed. damn, I like it. I went up to the cashier.

"hello, how may I help you today?"

"yeah, how much is the bed frame over there" I pointed to the direction of the bed frame.

"oh yes! our limited addition. a Black leather Italian water bed frame. comes with a XL king size water bed and the water bed heater. we can also give you round matching sheets of your choice... all for a price of 1.2 mil"

"aight....deal"

"yes sir and we also have workers who can set it up for you..would you like that?"

"yes"

then the male cashier pull out a binder fill with pictures.

"which sheets would you like and the pillow and covers too"

"yes I want these red silk European bed spread, this white Italian silk pillow case and this black Egyptian sheet"

"yes sir"